La Jolla, California
With Company response Not resolved

30-Day Money Back Guaranteed is a BIG LIE! I returned the product within 30 days and I got an from Luminess Return Department saying that I won't get a credit because the trial is non-refundable.

LUMINESS AIR STOP SCAMMING PEOPLE. YOUR PRODUCT SUCKS

LUMINESS AIR STOP SCAMMING PEOPLE. YOUR PRODUCT SUCKS!

LUMINESS AIR STOP SCAMMING PEOPLE. YOUR PRODUCT SUCKS

Reason of review: Luminess Air won't give my money back.

Comments

they are fricking garbage. never sent the makeup with the unit or the free gifts I was promised.

sent the 2nd time to the new address after I gave them the new one. they have the worst customer service in the world

Ankita

AGREE!!!!!!

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi There,

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Here at Luminess Air, we do believe in all Terms and Conditions and fully disclose the 30 day in home trial offer before checkout.

However, we are aware that most terms are missed and have no problem accommodating our valued customers.

If you could please email me at Ashley@luminessair.com I would be more than happy to process a refund for your 30 day trial period cost. Please be sure to mark your review as resolved, as it is our goal to provide excellent service to all customers :)

@Luminess Air Response

Hi Ashley,

I sent you an email about 3 days ago. When can I expect my refund?

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response
@Anonymous

Hi There,

I never received an email. May you please check the spelling, it should be Ashley@luminessair.com. I look forward to responding immediately :)

@Luminess Air Response

Hi Ashley,

I don't know why you're not receiving my emails??? I copy paste your email address so it should have received it then?

Luminess Air Reviews