We were sitting and waiting for our meal. 1st the guacamole dip comes with all broken chips so I asked the bar tender if he could please get us another basket.

He had no problem with request. We were waiting over 30 minutes before waitress even served me my drink. It did not have salt. I had not even had a chance to approach the waitress about it because a very rude patron was watching and came in our face at our table and throw a salted cup to us.

We were shocked with her nastiness. She cursed at us and we insisted on seeing the manager. The patron comes back to the table all loud and says here is your manager. Whom was extremely rude.

It got loud the patron was harassing my husband and trying to get him very angry and provoking him. we were tryIng to leave and at the door Hannah the manager screams and says get the *** out of here and your too f...old to even be here any way. The people at table outside all clappped for her. It was the most humiliating experience we have ever encountered.

Did not know there was an age limit at a restaurant. Also that management using curse words to customers. Clearly the patron who started all the harassment was a regular at this restaurant and wanted to start a fight.

We were doing nothing wrong just trying to enjoy our evening. Hannah is certainly No asset to your company

User's recommendation: Don’t go unless you want to be harrassed.

Location: Mastic Beach, New York

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Guest

If you look them up on the BBB website, the owners' names and phone numbers are availble.

Lucharitos Reviews