Verified Reviewer

First time in this resturant in Greenport, NY went for my daughter's 22nd birthday. We ordered food and 3 alcoholic beverages, none for my daughter she doesn't drink.

The waitress approached our table with such an attitude and raising her voice, asking my daughter for ID. We explained she didn't have her license on her and the waitress claimed she saw my daughter taking a sip, which she didn't and she started arguing that she saw. After that she started whispering to her other waitress friend pointing at my autistic daughter. When she gave us the check she didn't say anything and walked away not making eye contact.

I had to get up to hand her the bill because she never came to the table again after that. I will never come here again and I will make sure all of my friends and their friends know not to either.

This behavior is unacceptable. We did not know her name because she never told us it but she has dark brown hair and dark skin.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Lucharitos Pros: Food is good.

Lucharitos Cons: Nasty waitstaff.

Location: New York, New York

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Lucharitos Reviews