Lucas Nursery And Landscaping - Poor customer service? How about NO customer service
Last August we hired Lucas Nursery and Landscaping to remove 3 evergreens from our backyard and replace them with new plantings. A design plan was drawn up and the work took place within a few days.
The replacement consisted of planting 15 large arborvitae which Bob Lucas said were premium stock from his company. In September, we called Lucas Nursery and told them 12 shrubs were obviously dying. Bob was not available to speak with us but the woman from the Nursery said we were probably over-watering them. In October, the shrubs were looking worse so we called Lucas Nursery again and spoke to Bob, asking him to come look at the shrubs. He refused to come out, saying we were probably not watering them enough. His told us to just call him in the Spring because the shrubs had a one-year replacement warranty. Although we would be required to pay for labor to plant new shrubs.
Spring came and now all 15 shrubs are dead (see photo). We called Lucas Nursery again, but had to leave a message because no one answered the phone. We explained the situation and asked to have Bob return our call. Not surprisingly, we've received no response. We spent $10,000 on this landscaping project of which the most prominent feature is 15 large dead trees. When our friends and neighbors ask what's with the orange shrubs, we explain what happened and make a point to tell them never to do business with Lucas Nursery and Landscaping.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Met with sales person April of 2016 and walked the yard. Assured me they'd take care of everything we were seeing and my lawn would look terrific. Extremely quick to..."
- "This video shows the un boxing of DiMeo plants that were to be three to four feet tall. The man in the video order plants from DiMeo and was in..."
- "I hired TruGreen last Spring (2015) to eliminate weeds in my lawn. Upon receiving my first bill for 2016, I called to say I did not hire them this..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "I was looking for a couch that would hold up with 2 dogs. My salesman told me leather would definitely be the way to go. I was told..."
- "I bought a Citizen Eco Drive watch from Jomashop.com and returned back the item next day by courier for either exchange or cash refund. They simply said that they can..."
- "I purchased a 16 week old male A.K.C Yorkshire Terrier from Jan Holstege in AnnArbor MI.on October 15,2010.I was told puppy was 100% healthy, free from all congenital and hereditary..."