Lucas Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram - Dis-satisfied Customer
I put my car in Lucas Chrysler for repair on 4/8/15. They had to order the parts. (2 Down Stream O2 Sensors). The part was not due in until 4/13/15. I picked my car up on 4/14/15. I had 3/4 tank of gas when I put it in the shop. I got down the road, and noticed my tank was on empty. My car still was not fixed. The engine light was still on and it cost me: $1,380.47. On Monday April 29th. I received Traffic Violations in the mail totaling: $108.00 which occurred on 4/10/15. I have not been able to get any help in this matter. I took the tickets to Chrysler on 4/30/15 and they made copies and told me the manager would call me. He did not call, so I called him (Bob Bruce) on May 1st and left a detailed voice mail. I asked that he call me immediately so we can resolve this. How ever he did not call. I am disappointed, because I have been a fateful customer for over six years, and I do not deserve this type of treatment. This is so unprofessional. Please help me resolve this situation.
Carol A. Williams
506 N. Carolina Trail
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Way my vehicle was mis used
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Car Repair
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "120 DAY SAME AS CASH. If you pay them like your suppose to you wont have any problems. I needed new tires but didnt have 700 to spend at Tire..."
- "I had 4 new tires installed on my Acura MDX Sport at Tire Kingdom in Lake Park, FL. My vehicle is only 2 years old and has a special..."
- "Last week I brought my car to the Maaco at 7229 S. Hulen StreetFort Worth, TX 76133-6618 Phone: (817)263-6398. I specifically told them I had been hit and the estimate..."
- "In august of 2015 installed replacement airbags new shocks and the air compressor on my 01 towncar. Thw warranty was very limited and our system was collapsed but was sure..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..."
- "My Name is Maryann I am a real person. I am hear to defend Johnny The Healer! After seeing these horrible lies about Johnny the Healer i had to..."
- "I have a 1999 Fleetwood Discovery. Its a very popular layout. I have a Freightliner Chassis under me. Its commercial midium range bus chassis. Ive had minor roof leak..."
- "I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an..."