Lucas Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram - Dis-satisfied Customer
I put my car in Lucas Chrysler for repair on 4/8/15. They had to order the parts. (2 Down Stream O2 Sensors). The part was not due in until 4/13/15. I picked my car up on 4/14/15. I had 3/4 tank of gas when I put it in the shop. I got down the road, and noticed my tank was on empty. My car still was not fixed. The engine light was still on and it cost me: $1,380.47. On Monday April 29th. I received Traffic Violations in the mail totaling: $108.00 which occurred on 4/10/15. I have not been able to get any help in this matter. I took the tickets to Chrysler on 4/30/15 and they made copies and told me the manager would call me. He did not call, so I called him (Bob Bruce) on May 1st and left a detailed voice mail. I asked that he call me immediately so we can resolve this. How ever he did not call. I am disappointed, because I have been a fateful customer for over six years, and I do not deserve this type of treatment. This is so unprofessional. Please help me resolve this situation.
Carol A. Williams
506 N. Carolina Trail
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Way my vehicle was mis used
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Car Repair
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a bumper for our car. Macco was to paint it. They charged us $15 extra for buying our own parts. When we went to pick..."
- "I came into this place a month ago & has been a nightmare ever since. It's been almost 5 weeks later and I still don't have my car due to..."
- "I have a 2009 Hyundai Sonata with a factory paint job that is defective primarily the hood. The prep to make the paint stick to the hood was not properly..."
- "My Name is Maryann I am a real person. I am hear to defend Johnny The Healer! After seeing these horrible lies about Johnny the Healer i had to..."
- "Sold windows by a rep named Lazlo who claims he makes over 100k per year- Too much information. Upon our installation we were given entirely different storm doors than..."
- "I have a 1999 Fleetwood Discovery. Its a very popular layout. I have a Freightliner Chassis under me. Its commercial midium range bus chassis. Ive had minor roof leak..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."