Lucas Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram - Dis-satisfied Customer
I put my car in Lucas Chrysler for repair on 4/8/15. They had to order the parts. (2 Down Stream O2 Sensors). The part was not due in until 4/13/15. I picked my car up on 4/14/15. I had 3/4 tank of gas when I put it in the shop. I got down the road, and noticed my tank was on empty. My car still was not fixed. The engine light was still on and it cost me: $1,380.47. On Monday April 29th. I received Traffic Violations in the mail totaling: $108.00 which occurred on 4/10/15. I have not been able to get any help in this matter. I took the tickets to Chrysler on 4/30/15 and they made copies and told me the manager would call me. He did not call, so I called him (Bob Bruce) on May 1st and left a detailed voice mail. I asked that he call me immediately so we can resolve this. How ever he did not call. I am disappointed, because I have been a fateful customer for over six years, and I do not deserve this type of treatment. This is so unprofessional. Please help me resolve this situation.
Carol A. Williams
506 N. Carolina Trail
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Way my vehicle was mis used
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Car Repair
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "First thing if your ever end up taking your car there, make sure u take it to another place to double check their work. Took the car to replace the clutch..."
- "I took my car to Midas on Saturday for an oil change and was told my trans coolant line had a leak and Philip asked me if I wanted them..."
- "Hi, I had Hercules tires installed on my 2009 jeep patriot July 17 / 2013 size P215/70/0R16.The first thing I noticed is that my jeep was very rough driving and the..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "My name is Eddy and 2 years ago Johnny cured my 7+ year cocaine and heroin addiction. I just went back for my annual reboot and reset and I am..."
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."
- "Sold windows by a rep named Lazlo who claims he makes over 100k per year- Too much information. Upon our installation we were given entirely different storm doors than..."