Lumberton, New Jersey

I put my car in Lucas Chrysler for repair on 4/8/15. They had to order the parts. (2 Down Stream O2 Sensors). The part was not due in until 4/13/15. I picked my car up on 4/14/15. I had 3/4 tank of gas when I put it in the shop. I got down the road, and noticed my tank was on empty. My car still was not fixed. The engine light was still on and it cost me: $1,380.47. On Monday April 29th. I received Traffic Violations in the mail totaling: $108.00 which occurred on 4/10/15. I have not been able to get any help in this matter. I took the tickets to Chrysler on 4/30/15 and they made copies and told me the manager would call me. He did not call, so I called him (Bob Bruce) on May 1st and left a detailed voice mail. I asked that he call me immediately so we can resolve this. How ever he did not call. I am disappointed, because I have been a fateful customer for over six years, and I do not deserve this type of treatment. This is so unprofessional. Please help me resolve this situation.

Carol A. Williams

506 N. Carolina Trail

609-283-0354

Review about: Car Repair.

I didn't like: Way my vehicle was mis used.

1.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Lucas Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram?

Comments

Gosh I would have to say to take the ticket along with your receipt of repair that shows the date of that your vehicle was in the shop and show that one of their employees used your vehicle while it was not in your possession. The manager may not be calling you back because he is protecting his employees or drove the vehicle himself!

Icelady11

Do you have a Consumer Complaint Division in your state or write a complaint either with them or the Better Business Bureau. It's so common when dealerships take advantage of women dealing with car repairs. Please follow ip with this.

to Icelady11 #979607

Thank you, I will follow up with this.