Verified Reviewer

1.5

Hi,

I have been an avid Lowe's customer for many years for both my own homes remodeling projects and for my customers. It has taken me many trials and tribunals to come to this point to file a complaint against several of the Lowe's stores I have purchased products from in Harrisburg, PA (store# 0522) and New Haven, CT (tore 0593).

On November 17 and 18 of 2022, I ordered over $15,000 worth of appliances and washer and dryer from stores (#0593) and # 0522.

This has been the most difficult order, delivery, installation process I have ever experienced in all my years of doing this type of work.

Both stores have lost my orders, did not apply VSP pricing to appliances, charged me for installations when it was a part of the order, the invoices were a total mess. It was to the point that all my orders in Harrisburg, PA was cancelled and reordered because of so many hands involved that didn't take the time to process the orders correctly.

Store #0593 has still not shipped the washer and dryer because on the delivery date the installers brought the dryer but not the washer and told my client that the washer was a recall and Lowe's should have called me and informed me that the item is not going to ship.

Long story short, as of now I am still missing my appliance delivery in both PA and CT no one wants to take the time to determine what is going on.

I promise you, if I had bought these from Home Depot not only they would have been ordered correctly but also delivered and installed at no time.

Very disappointed with the quality of service and once this is all done I am taking my business else where.

Hosi K

User's recommendation: Go to Home Depot if you want to get your orders delivered and installed on time.

Location: Hershey, Pennsylvania

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

LowesForPros Reviews