Verified Reviewer

BEWARE! terrible quality/horrible service.

Spa cover was promised to be delivered on a certain date and was 3 days late! Their clueless staff kept promising it would ship from their office but never did until it was too late. Then they used a third party freight company who put a forklift through the box so it was damaged and useless. Fought with them to ship me a new one (all of sudden the burden of the damage was on my shoulders)!

A month went buy and it wasnt until I kept calling that I got an update that it coincidentally shipped to me when I was complaining. Asked to speak to the manager, they said he would call meits a week later, still hasnt called me. Whats worse is that I have a giant damaged hot tub cover in a very large boxand they want me to arrange to get rid of it! The nerve of these people.

I want it backhauled (to be arranged between Low Cost Spa Covers and SEKO logistics) but its not my responsibilityits theirs! Dont bother talking to Karla or Kim (they just answer the phones useless.

Good luck getting a hold of a manger (who isnt RUDE!). Stay away from this companypay half price, pay twiceyoull regret dealing with them.

User's recommendation: BEWARE! – terrible quality/horrible service! You'll regret it...

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Low Cost Spa Covers Pros: Low cost.

Low Cost Spa Covers Cons: Failure to return calls, Burden on customer to dispose of damaged shipment, Unaware staff, Rude staff.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Low Cost Spa Covers Reviews