Loveinfashion.net ripped me off for 100$ by false advertising BEWARE

1 of 1 LoveInFashion reviews

I found browsing the internet for sunglasses and clothes a website www.loveinfashion.net selling many products off China. After several days of communications, e-mails and selected a pair of sunglsases kniwn as Millionair Evidence Z0098E and I remited 100$ on 7th October 2011, on the basis of immediate shipment by EMS to my given address and send me the tracking # of the EMS shipment of my paid goods. After agreeing by this fraudualent scamm seller who advertises pictures of other makers and scam sall who are caught in his site, the seller never communicated with me after just writing to me a Tracking # EE650021923CN of China EMS. Thereafter no communications at all. Checking the tracking # given as proof of shipment, fir over two weeks China EMS stated no record! Still it is so. I filed a resolution with PAYPAL who facilitated my payment, and in the resolution negotiations, the seller whose name id Jun Shen and also operate as Tan Shu Hua in his website and is from Guandong province in Guangzhou city in china who operate the sam from Agricultural Bank of China.

The only resolution negotiation I recieved as very low level profanity caling me a "YOU JAPANESE ***" and many more threatening as I had filed a resolution at Paypal. PAYPAL is also recalcitrant in refunds as their best customers are these fake goods sellers and scammers. I did nit know that the sunglasses I ordered was Louis Vuitton Brand and that it was a counterfeit and the seller is a counterfeit seller in violation of Lenham act Title 18 Part 1 Section 113 US Code 2320 punishable by 5 - 10 years in Prison and 5 -10m $ fine!. Of course Chinese goverment encourages it's economy by these counterfoiet makers and sellers.

I write thius petition to safeguartd consumers from these cheats.

Please avoid www.loveinfashion.net fraud!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 LoveInFashion reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 10 #1125054

You claim to have spent several days researching, stalking seller with emails and communication, but you didn't know what you were ordering? That's YOUR fault.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.