Loveinfashion.net ripped me off for 100$ by false advertising BEWARE
I found browsing the internet for sunglasses and clothes a website www.loveinfashion.net selling many products off China. After several days of communications, e-mails and selected a pair of sunglsases kniwn as Millionair Evidence Z0098E and I remited 100$ on 7th October 2011, on the basis of immediate shipment by EMS to my given address and send me the tracking # of the EMS shipment of my paid goods. After agreeing by this fraudualent scamm seller who advertises pictures of other makers and scam sall who are caught in his site, the seller never communicated with me after just writing to me a Tracking # EE650021923CN of China EMS. Thereafter no communications at all. Checking the tracking # given as proof of shipment, fir over two weeks China EMS stated no record! Still it is so. I filed a resolution with PAYPAL who facilitated my payment, and in the resolution negotiations, the seller whose name id Jun Shen and also operate as Tan Shu Hua in his website and is from Guandong province in Guangzhou city in china who operate the sam from Agricultural Bank of China.
The only resolution negotiation I recieved as very low level profanity caling me a "YOU JAPANESE ***" and many more threatening as I had filed a resolution at Paypal. PAYPAL is also recalcitrant in refunds as their best customers are these fake goods sellers and scammers. I did nit know that the sunglasses I ordered was Louis Vuitton Brand and that it was a counterfeit and the seller is a counterfeit seller in violation of Lenham act Title 18 Part 1 Section 113 US Code 2320 punishable by 5 - 10 years in Prison and 5 -10m $ fine!. Of course Chinese goverment encourages it's economy by these counterfoiet makers and sellers.
I write thius petition to safeguartd consumers from these cheats.
Please avoid www.loveinfashion.net fraud!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a "MANGO BAG" last January 28, 2016 thru Lazada. My item was delivered yesterday morning (February 1). I was really disappointed with the item I bought. I messaged the..."
- "I was a rep for Stacy with JIC company, she was my upline rep. She got fired for her bad attitude & bad mouthing the company all over the place...this..."
- "If you're looking for cute stuff at somewhat reasonable prices for your pre-teen, this is the place to order. If you want something for yourself, stay away. I ordered this..."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "Buydiscount watches website advertised many Watches and advises in the web site that the goods will be shipped within 24 hours of payment. I selected a watch by picture on..."
- "I had three cash vouchers, they didnt allow me to use all of them to purchase a $369 pillow. The terms were not explicit. They invoked the all-weather clause to..."
- "I bought the dress for my sister (a beautiful young girl) size: 10 color: red. The dress fit is great, the construction of the dress is amazing (It has 3..."