Lovegrove Smith And Cotton - Stephen C Smith Lawyer 525 Lonsdale Street Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Stephen C Smith is a thief he was executor of my deveased mothers estate he overcharged on legal fees
My mothers estate was worth in excess of one million dollars.
His billed over $500,000 in fees
I hoped he gets disbarred
Smith, Stephen firstname.lastname@example.org
525 Lonsdale Street
Melbourne, Victoria 3000
Telephone: +61 3 9225 8070
Fax: +61 3 9225 8828
555 Lonsdale Street
Melbourne Vic 3000.
He is also the owner of the rolexforum.com he bullied my friend Nicholas hacko
Then bans him
The guy is cyber bully im sure if it was face to face
He would crawl in a hole
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lovegrove Smith And Cotton Property Law
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I can share that the matter is of yet unresolved with Harcus Sinclair. The core of the dispute was when I was threatened by them with harm and loss (including..."
- "I had been paying $200-300 per hour just for them to read my emails and for the past 2-months they had not done anything for me, not even file anything..."
- "Howard Tanner Esq Lawyer is totally incompetent. I was scammed out of $10,000 dollars by this sleazy lawyer. I paid him his legal fees, in cash, upfront as requested by..."
- "I was emailing and talking on comments with this girl @Tifflatowski92 and she convinced me to trade her my louis vuitton favorite pm for her louis vuitton favorite mm and..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..."
- "We should have just bought the Brother printer! We're a couple engineers that occasionally work from home and run a small community so we though we'd get ourselves a top of..."
- "Very unpleasant experience, ordered a present for a 3 year old that has no yet been received (15 days since I ordered it), I was not concerned by the delivery..."