Loveangelssarahandscott - Love angels, Sarah Michaels in Las Vegas. Phone number 530-588-1779
Scam!Phone number 530-588-1779 and they are in NV even though is a CA number.
She will tell you she will help you reunite with you love one and help with relationships. Then she tells you you are cursed and asks for more money to help you cleanse. Next, she disappears, no answer phone calls, no answer texts. Nothing.
Beware, she is good at making you feel that everything she and her brother Scott are doing is legit.
She won't return calls and she took all my money.I have attached pictures of their website that they shut down after they know someone has discovered their scam.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Basically, they closed my account for a fraudulent fraud claim. When I balked, they referred me to their Fairness Department. After a series of about 2 dozen emails,..."
- "i was suspended of war commander i have sent 2 tickets to customer support and have had no reply over a period of 24 hours and still have not received..."
- "I am from Singapore and my monthly credit card is being charged without my authorization. Every week my card is being reduced in funds of USD$39.90 and I'm unable to..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "The glass door of my KitchenAid oven exploded when I was opening it after I baked a pizza at 450F. The glass shattered everywhere on the kitchen floor. My thumb..."
- "I got a mango pineapple smoothie this morning and sucked up a huge piece of broken plastic through the straw. I am utterly disgusted and hopefully I didn't swallow any..."
- "The driver actually cut a large triangle out of the top of the food box and stuck candy and a note INSIDE THE FOOD BOX. Oh my god. I'm shocked...."