Scam!Phone number 530-588-1779 and they are in NV even though is a CA number.

She will tell you she will help you reunite with you love one and help with relationships. Then she tells you you are cursed and asks for more money to help you cleanse. Next, she disappears, no answer phone calls, no answer texts. Nothing.

Beware, she is good at making you feel that everything she and her brother Scott are doing is legit.

She won't return calls and she took all my money.I have attached pictures of their website that they shut down after they know someone has discovered their scam.

Review about: Website.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Loveangelssarahandscott?

Submit review

Comments

Redwood City, California, United States #998199

Have you started an investigation.A lawsuit or anything.

If so please let me know. She took everything I had from my savings to my credit card. I honestly just want my money back.

I was in dark times and fell for her tricks.If you have any information please email me at nathalie.burnett@yahoo.com

Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes Review from Sandy, Oregon Publishers Clearing House "Publishers Clearing House Customer Service September 17, 2016 Dear VIP, VIP's like you are so important to us and we wanted to reach out at once..." Read more SPS REVIEW FORUM New Video? End of Hope SPS? Sps Review Forum "According to this new video with proven facts it might be the end of Hope for good. be taken to end SPS and jail hope https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBwSYouWk3s . Once federal law enforcement see..." Read more Netflix has double billed me for a year and won't refund the money! Netflix "I was reviewing my charge history for the past year as I was doing my taxes. I found that I had been charged twice a month for Netflix. ..." Read more Phone Sex Boss Scam Phone Sex Boss "PSB phone sex was great working for until they decided not to pay me. I was always paid less than the amount earned. My first paycheck was short by $200.00..." Read more Ms2store - Maplestory 2 Mesos Ms2store "Nice Place to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos and MS2 Items at MS2Store.com seller, Fast delivery and 100% safe guaranteed. 95% Maplestory 2 Mesos orders can be completed within 30mins. It's..." Read more Oklahoma Natural Gas made a mess ... Oklahoma Natural Gas "A guy whos truck # is 66730 came out to shut off the gas to the house next to me and made a mess of my plants ''my cactus'' and..." Read more USAA - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit USAA "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more Vacation Rental Pros - Filthy Home With Stagnant Pool Vacation Rental Pros "BE FOREWARNED Vacation Rental Pros offered only a partial refund if I signed a waiver agreeing to not "disclose" to anyone, including "any online reviews", the atrocious condition this property..." Read more