Scam!Phone number 530-588-1779 and they are in NV even though is a CA number.

She will tell you she will help you reunite with you love one and help with relationships. Then she tells you you are cursed and asks for more money to help you cleanse. Next, she disappears, no answer phone calls, no answer texts. Nothing.

Beware, she is good at making you feel that everything she and her brother Scott are doing is legit.

She won't return calls and she took all my money.I have attached pictures of their website that they shut down after they know someone has discovered their scam.

Review about: Website.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Loveangelssarahandscott?

Comments

Redwood City, California, United States #998199

Have you started an investigation.A lawsuit or anything.

If so please let me know. She took everything I had from my savings to my credit card. I honestly just want my money back.

I was in dark times and fell for her tricks.If you have any information please email me at nathalie.burnett@yahoo.com