Loveangelssarahandscott - Love angels, Sarah Michaels in Las Vegas. Phone number 530-588-1779
Scam!Phone number 530-588-1779 and they are in NV even though is a CA number.
She will tell you she will help you reunite with you love one and help with relationships. Then she tells you you are cursed and asks for more money to help you cleanse. Next, she disappears, no answer phone calls, no answer texts. Nothing.
Beware, she is good at making you feel that everything she and her brother Scott are doing is legit.
She won't return calls and she took all my money.I have attached pictures of their website that they shut down after they know someone has discovered their scam.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "After a lot of mails and pictures with Sophie zou from their company, I decided to place an order for more than 3000$ for towables. Production time was ok, but when..."
- "I hired Simply The Best Entertainment to have a DJ for a teenage birthday party. Eric Symons, who said he was the owner, sent a 60 year old guy named..."
- "I ordered 2 dvds from FYE.COM when I received them one dvd case was broke. I emailed them and I'm going to post what was said by FYE. Recieved Dvds I received..."
- "The glass door of my KitchenAid oven exploded when I was opening it after I baked a pizza at 450F. The glass shattered everywhere on the kitchen floor. My thumb..."
- "I got a mango pineapple smoothie this morning and sucked up a huge piece of broken plastic through the straw. I am utterly disgusted and hopefully I didn't swallow any..."
- "Door Dash made changes to their app due to ethical issues with the pricing. they were jacking up the prices of each item you selected. now they are separating these..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."