Love Culture - SCAM SCAM SCAM

4 of 82 Love Culture reviews

This place is honestly a scam.

I placed an order with Express Delivery at 6AM on a Thursday morning based on the disclaimer that any orders placed before 11 am will be shipped that SAME day... I followed up with an email just in case. I was then told NO my order will not ship same day and it will not arrive on time. HOWEVER, when I called that same afternoon to cancel the order (because I needed it for a wedding and I dont want them if they're coming late), I was told it couldnt be canceled because it had already shipped!!!! Even after they told me it wasnt shipping until tomorrow...

So I simply asked for a return shipping label. HA. Well between the Customer Service representative Anna, and her Supervisor Marissa Villaz, I was told at least 10 times that it was MY mis-understanding... They said they don't provide shipping labels...so not only did I waste $22 on express shipping, it wont be here on time and I have to pay for shipping back to Love Culture.

They REFUSED to acknowledge anything in the emails that might convict them of providing false information. Refused to supply a return shipping label. Now I'm reading all these reviews on how no one gets a full refund because they pull some 'not a full-price' item on it... Can't wait to see what excuse they give me when I do send these shoes back.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Love Culture Online Order
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #858769

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Love Culture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
4 of 82 Love Culture reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.