Vista, California

I have received a gift which was an LV boots the heritage lv boots I actually chose them online and told my bf I wanted them.It was my Christmas gift and when I received them they were totally different color.

The color showing online was burgundy and the ones I received were kinda red dark red a very ugly color. Tried taking them to LV FASHION VALLEY CA. They had the worst customer service they didn't even ask for anything they only said this aren't ours and walked away. My BF have just paid $1950.00 for these boots that I wouldn't be even wearing just to sit home.

The color wasn't convincing and not as expected.

I can say that LV got the worst of everything.Will never purchase anything from them.

Review about: Boots.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Louis Vuitton?

Comments

LOL your boyfriend bought you FAKE boots

Seattle, Washington, United States #927470

lol....those are fake

Pussinmy Boots
Monroeville, Pennsylvania, United States #923454

They look like Walmart $39.00 Boots. Really cheap looking.