Lomita, California
100% full Not resolved

I purchased Conspiration Pilote Canvas sunglasses from Louis Vuitton store.After carefully wearing little more than 100 times center bar canvas leather broke and fell out.

Went to LV store for repair but person in charge of repair said they do not have manual to fix leather part. she suggested i go to third party repair shop and fix it there but also said Louis Vuitton does not spare parts. what the ***!!!

I end up calling LV customer service advisor (Tiffany) but they could not help because they are only allowed to repair functional parts. i asked if there is any other alternatives but she said i could either keep it as is or throw it away.

nothing they can do for any non functional part of sunglasses.

i am going to end up throwing away now over $600 sunglasses because of less than $10 parts.

Review about: Conspiration Pilote Canvas Sunglasses.

2.1
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $600
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Louis Vuitton?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.