Atlanta, Georgia
Featured on Facebook

Bought purse, it fell apart, cheaply made!LV THEN WANTED US TO PAY 70$ TO HAVE IT FIXED.

Related: Louis Vuitton - Review about Purse from Denver, Colorado

We have photos and receipt as well to show proof of purchase and validity. Purse was purchased at flagship store in Paris. Louis Vitton Atlanta store, Georgia is trying.to make the consumer pay for the repair of the cheaply crafted bag. As you can see in the photo the piece of the purse was not even stitched on, it was in place with some sort of adhesive.

Very poor craftsmanship and even worse was the consumer response.

Sometimes a product may have a problem with craftsmanship, this is understood however when no effort is made to cure the problem on the part of the product seller this is worse then the product falling apart to begin with.Absolutely no integrity with Louis Vitton.

Review about: Purse.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Louis Vuitton Repair
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $945
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Louis Vuitton?

Comments

Barbie H
Atlanta, Georgia, United States #865504

WOW!I am disgusted by this and it makes me want to sell my LV bag!

I want to thank everyone on this forum for their stories. It amazes me that they are so rude. I recently purchased a bag at Chanel and am experiencing the same level of customer service.

I guess it's up to us to show these people who rules.WE NEED TO STOP BUYING THESE HIGH END BAGS!!

sallty

i suspect it's a copy, shame on you trying to get LV to fix a pirated purse for you

Barbie H
to sallty Atlanta, Georgia, United States #865509

Did u not see the LV receipt??

to sallty #979752

If a LV store took the bag in and offer to repair it, that means the bag is authentic! (don't even need a receipt)

You may love the brand but you don't have to lick the cold a$$ of it to accuse and shame on other people.

Vane