Lotees Custom Cuts - Lotee's Custom Cuts - Great Stylist- bad Colorist
I have gone 2 Lotee's Custom Cuts, San Antonio, Texas 4 more than a year. I have always been happy with My cuts n Styles.
This last week, I Had Lotee color my hair. I am very sad. I took 2 hairpieces for her to match. She was well aware of the home color I had used.
After paying $129.00 for the color fee....Instead of a blond multi-tonal color, I ended up with BROWN...Her solution?
Wash my hair for a week...it should tone down. I wish she had told me she could not do it..rather than color my hair and leave me with BROWN.
Now I am stuck inside my home for a week, shampooing my hair everyday (2 times /day) hoping it fades.
I am so sad and dissappointed in her. She knew it was a financial hardship for me to pay her for this. I told her how I had to figure out a way in our budget how to pay for this appointment and how to budget the monthly upkeep for this. Silly me, thought, since I was a long established customer, she would DO THE RIGHT THING.
Evidently, the cash sale was more important to her than a loyal customer.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Hair Color
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "I was having a difficult time finding the building, didn't have a local # to call (what's up with that?) so I called the 800# only to find out that..."
- "I was a patient under my insurance Atena and had a workers comp claim. Both times, Dean Kevin Ziegler charged my insurance for procedures he didn't do. I had a..."
- "As a birthday present, my husband took me to get my hair done. We took a photo of the color and style that I wanted(an actual picture of me) –..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "I HAD MY 96 DODGE RAM VAN 250 BREAK DOWN IN MOURBERN FLORIDA .IT COST ME AT THE AAMCO THERE 2500 DOLLARS TO REBUILD MY TRANS IN ORDER TO GET..."
- "You will see Colodetox advertized all over, in chats, on the net. The latest colon cleanse scam to hit the net. They claim to have a natural product that will..."
- "I have a 2006 trailblazer ext and the finish is peeling off the rims. The dealership replaced them once and a year later it is happening again. I have been..."