Lotees Custom Cuts - Lotee's Custom Cuts - Great Stylist- bad Colorist
I have gone 2 Lotee's Custom Cuts, San Antonio, Texas 4 more than a year. I have always been happy with My cuts n Styles.
This last week, I Had Lotee color my hair. I am very sad. I took 2 hairpieces for her to match. She was well aware of the home color I had used.
After paying $129.00 for the color fee....Instead of a blond multi-tonal color, I ended up with BROWN...Her solution?
Wash my hair for a week...it should tone down. I wish she had told me she could not do it..rather than color my hair and leave me with BROWN.
Now I am stuck inside my home for a week, shampooing my hair everyday (2 times /day) hoping it fades.
I am so sad and dissappointed in her. She knew it was a financial hardship for me to pay her for this. I told her how I had to figure out a way in our budget how to pay for this appointment and how to budget the monthly upkeep for this. Silly me, thought, since I was a long established customer, she would DO THE RIGHT THING.
Evidently, the cash sale was more important to her than a loyal customer.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Hair Color
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "Hello, My name Tiffani Williams and I went in to one of your stores to get a trim about 1/2 inch of hair. I first asked the person that took..."
- "I went to smartstyle salon in camdenton mo walmart and this is what i got for 93 dollars!!!! I am so disgusted. Her name was darci and i wont even..."
- "First I would like to tell you if you are looking to pay a lot of money for a mani (GEL) and pedi done in a range of 5-10 min..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "I Bought a Chaise, along with my living room furniture, about 1.5yrs later the Chaise was coming apart. I call the Warranty Dept, and they sent someone from US..."
- "Just a word f warning to those of you considering using KR Roofing. I sad ly used them for roof and siding repair. Over two months ago I paid them...."
- "3-30-12 Review by Candice C in Huntingburg, IN Project: Install Concrete flooring in poolroom The poolroom flooring was done well & we're pleased. However, the contractor led us to believe he..."