Lotees Custom Cuts - Lotee's Custom Cuts - Great Stylist- bad Colorist
I have gone 2 Lotee's Custom Cuts, San Antonio, Texas 4 more than a year. I have always been happy with My cuts n Styles.
This last week, I Had Lotee color my hair. I am very sad. I took 2 hairpieces for her to match. She was well aware of the home color I had used.
After paying $129.00 for the color fee....Instead of a blond multi-tonal color, I ended up with BROWN...Her solution?
Wash my hair for a week...it should tone down. I wish she had told me she could not do it..rather than color my hair and leave me with BROWN.
Now I am stuck inside my home for a week, shampooing my hair everyday (2 times /day) hoping it fades.
I am so sad and dissappointed in her. She knew it was a financial hardship for me to pay her for this. I told her how I had to figure out a way in our budget how to pay for this appointment and how to budget the monthly upkeep for this. Silly me, thought, since I was a long established customer, she would DO THE RIGHT THING.
Evidently, the cash sale was more important to her than a loyal customer.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Hair Color
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "So it was my prom day last Saturday and I went to the Ulta in Coral Springs. I had an appointment for hair and make up. Elizabeth did a beautiful..."
- "To start off the lady in charge came in and was not being professional by yelling at the stylists in front of the customers being very rude.... The girl cutting..."
- "I went to Salon Uruku (Aveda Salon) Harrison OH for the first time on Monday 4/20 for partial highlight and lowlights w cut. I’ve been an Aveda consumer for 12..."
- "This if the POOREST workmen ship quality ever. One would think I went to a flea market to purchase. I purchased a sectional with left and right recliners in May of..."
- "I have a 2006 trailblazer ext and the finish is peeling off the rims. The dealership replaced them once and a year later it is happening again. I have been..."
- "ALmost 2 years ago I purchased some Natura paint from Benjamin Moore. It was advertised as no voc and no odor. Right. Not only was it toxic and..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."
- "I ordered 2 side kick glass top bunching tables from Ethan Allen based on a white wood sample board that the decorator showed me in the showroom. The store did..."
- "Rashard Johnson of the Forty Niners was penalized 15 yards for "Unsportsmanlike conduct" for making a "snow angel" after scoring what he thought was a touchdown. Ridiculous. Period. Our whole..."