Lotees Custom Cuts - Lotee's Custom Cuts - Great Stylist- bad Colorist

2 of 2 Lotees Custom Cuts reviews

I have gone 2 Lotee's Custom Cuts, San Antonio, Texas 4 more than a year. I have always been happy with My cuts n Styles.

This last week, I Had Lotee color my hair. I am very sad. I took 2 hairpieces for her to match. She was well aware of the home color I had used.

After paying $129.00 for the color fee....Instead of a blond multi-tonal color, I ended up with BROWN...Her solution?

Wash my hair for a week...it should tone down. I wish she had told me she could not do it..rather than color my hair and leave me with BROWN.

Now I am stuck inside my home for a week, shampooing my hair everyday (2 times /day) hoping it fades.

I am so sad and dissappointed in her. She knew it was a financial hardship for me to pay her for this. I told her how I had to figure out a way in our budget how to pay for this appointment and how to budget the monthly upkeep for this. Silly me, thought, since I was a long established customer, she would DO THE RIGHT THING.

Evidently, the cash sale was more important to her than a loyal customer.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
2 of 2 Lotees Custom Cuts reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
not my first rodeo

Feb 23, 2015 #950033

So, wait. She fixed it and you're still upset. I'm sure that you've never made a mistake in your life. Sounds like she did right by you and got you in when she could and fixed you up. Yes, I know its hard to believe that stylists are people too and maybe (especially on a Saturday) she was busy. And maybe she had other things to do. Perhaps that day was a 12-15 hour day for her (I work in a salon and long busy days happen). Maybe she was exhausted and it simply wasn't at the front of her mind to call you back. Seriously, if she took the time to fix it then she did right. Its not fair to get antsy and complain right off the bat. Thats her livelihood, how she pays her bills and puts food on the table. Now, had you been ignored entirely or refused to be seen to address the issue, that would be the time to conplain. OR you could've pulled her aside while you were still there and let her know that you did not receive what you wanted and would like her to get you in ASAP for a fix.

3 3 Reply
Peter OTool

Feb 03, 2015 #940323 Cockeysville, Maryland, United States

Excellent pic for fapping! Imagine me in front pulling your hair and you bob and slobber my knob. I don't care what color your hair is. It's about to be all sticky, anyway.

1 15 Reply
Donna T

Feb 11, 2012 #427417

I have had my hair colored, high lighted, styled and cut by the ladies there for almost 10 years and I have never been disappointed. One time I got my hair highlighted and what I thought was to light got me the most compliments. My son will not sit in anyones chair except at Lotees. So don't listen to the one customer who had a one time bad experience. They have always walked me through what they were going to do and I will always go back. Its never a surprise at how much it costs either, they tell you how much its gonna be, its your choice wether you want to pay that much or not. I am a very loyal customer today and always.

3 6 Reply
Chris

Jul 27, 2011 #318966

Wow, Brandy, you couldn't go outside for a week because your hair was brown instead of blonde? Maybe you should stop being such a self-absorbed person and realize nobody cares what your hair looks like.

11 5 Reply

Nov 01, 2014 #894143 Glendale, Arizona, United States

True story, I hate old stuck up snobby people. One day someone is going to bring you back down to earth where you belong.

4 7 Reply
Jac

Feb 24, 2011 #252912

Wow, Saturday's are the busiest days at salons.. Ever heard of a little bit of patience? Or going up in person? I hate people that jump the gun and publicly hurt other's businesses... especially since she got her hair repaired. Also, you wouldn't have been able to fix it the same week anyway because that would have overprocessed it!

2 3 Reply
satisfied customer

Oct 28, 2010 #204953

I've been going there for years and never ever had an issue. Sounds like someone who was seeking a free hairstyle and color. I think hubby made you make something up in attempt to get your money back. A real shame that YOU had post nonsense like this along with your pic too. I wish there was a site for difficult customers so they can blog about you. I feel for the shop who sees you coming, you sound like a grouchy and bitter ol' lady looking for freebies......

1 4 Reply
mom_of_one

Sep 16, 2010 #190544

I, for one, have never had a problem with any of the ladies at Lotee's Custom Cuts. They always do a professional job and state customers have a week to have a problem fixed - for free. You stated Lotee didn't call you back after you left her three messages in one day. Have you noticed how crazy busy they are in there, especially on a Saturday? Of course she didn't have time to call you back immediately! And might I add, if having your hair colored was such a financial hardship - why do it? Don't spend money if you can't afford it.

3 4 Reply
Daniel

Aug 31, 2010 #183689

As usual any person has the right to complain about service too bad when they choose to distort the facts.The customer is not always right, anyone with common sense knows that.Problem is people change their mind constantly this is just one example.

0 4 Reply
cjane1

Jun 11, 2010 #152818

Who colored your hair?

0 4 Reply
Bully vs. Nice - My choice

Jan 23, 2010 #107253 Erode, Tamil Nadu, India

You accuse me of being too nice. No Balls.

The truth is I did not want to make a scene in the shop with customers there. I was so angry at the time, I had to just leave the area.

If I had stayed and confronted her, SHE would not have liked that approach either.

I called her 3 times on Saturday 16th. I got no call backs. At that time I thought she was avoiding me.

The above complaint was posted right before midnight JAN 16TH...Saturday.

NOW THE REST OF THE STORY--

Lotee called me Monday morning. I told her I had washed my hair 6 times and it was not any better. She assured me she would fix it...we made an appointment..
I went in... SHE FIXED IT. LOOKS GREAT!

Now she is LIVID because of all the hits on this page, new customers canceling, Old customers bringing in the printed copy of my COMPLAINT. All of which could have been AVOIDED if she had simply picked up the phone and called me
back and responded to my 3 phone calls leaving word to call me.

3 9 Reply
Angry Family Member

Jan 20, 2010 #106097

Well why did you pay? Go back and make a fuss with management and get your money back or get your hair fixed for free. Don't be a victim here! Put on your BIG GIRL PANTIES and advocate for yourself. If you can't, get someone with balls from your family or friends to do it for you. Speak up lady. You will feel better and less like a sad little victim if you BULLY THEM if need be into making this right. NICE GETS YOU NOTHING.

COME ON GIRLFRIEND...GIVE ME THEIR PHONE NUMBER AND YOUR FIRST NAME AND THE STYLISTS NAME AND I WILL CALL THEM FOR YOU. DON'T BE A VICTIM. IT FEELS LOUSY.

1 6 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.