Perris, California

Los Angeles Lasik eye institute on Wilshire boulevard BE CAREFUL EXECUTE CAUTION I HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE BLURRY VISION, DRY EYES, PAIN CANNOT DRIVE AT NIGHT, Brad Keys and the crew are unprofessional never was told of the side effects never ever recommend this to any one EXECUTE CAUTION.TOO MUCH ADVERTIZING SPECIALLY ON THE HSIPANIC COMMUNITY UNIVISION PIOLIN AND JAIME HAUSSIN SHOULD BE SUED.

THEY ADVERTISE THE SURGERY.THE MEDICAL BUREAU CANNOT DO ANY THING UNLESS MANY PERSONS WHO HAD BAD EXPERIENCES JOIN AND SUBMIT COMPLAINTS RUN THESE PERSONS OUT OF BUSINESS WHO PERFORM MALPRACTICES BE CAREFUL VERY CAREFUL WITH LASIK SURGERY...

Review about: Eyes Lasik Surgery.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $8000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Los Angeles Lasik Eye Institute?

Comments

What you're experiencing does happen from lasik. Surgery is not perfect and you should always do research before.

Kaiser Permanente - KAISER LETTER CONFIRMS HIPPA FRUAD LIES & COVER UPS!!!!! Kaiser Permanente "I'm attaching a letter from the Privacy Compliance Program Manager NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office of Kaiser Permanente. They have gone into my Kaiser online Secure Member email & removed..." Read more Sono Bello - Review about Liposuction from Golden, Colorado Sono Bello "OMG dont do it , its a joke I had surgery 2014 I look worse than I did before the staff was very nice my self-esteem have went down..." Read more Total ripoff! Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery & Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Don't buy this stuff! It's a complete ripoff! These scammers make you go through this *** and fake "qualification " process where they ask you personal questions like "is your..." Read more Sono Bello - Review about Liposuction from San Antonio, Texas Sono Bello "In Oct 2012they did liposuction and we are in 2014 and have bad results I have sinking spots like potholes.. my husband says they messed up my stomach. he..." Read more East Coast Concrete - Beware! East Coast Concrete "Beware! A company that you will soon see in the news for all the consumer complaints. Owner Josh is very personable and will tell you everything you want to hear...." Read more Ramada Worldwide - 6 hours of sleep in 2 days Ramada Worldwide "We stayed 2 nights. The first night we were located right around the corner from the pool. 10pm is the pool's closing time but there was still a group of..." Read more Greystar - Unorganized and unjust credit reporting Greystar "I moved out of Jefferson Lakeside Apartments 5/31/2013. I turned in my 90 day notice, manager at that time emailed me back to confirm. In 07/2014 I was attempting to..." Read more Kroger Rewards pamplet inside store to get a VisA card SCAM Kroger "IT IS JUST A WAY TO GET YOU GET A VISA CARD.TRIED ONE LAST MONTH DIDNT WORK.gOT ANOTHER ONE DIDNT TAKE .25 OFF.tALK TO kROGER THEY SAID THEY HAVE NO..." Read more