This pharmacy is the worst, in the Boyle Heights Area of Los Angeles,California,90033.I was a loyal customer since, the early 2010's.When I would complained;I would be scolded,like a child.Just for complaining! The manager: Frank is a sociopath.On

Jan.,2021,shoved me out of his way.He did it,deliberately!He didn't apologized.He just stared me down.I didn't say anything.I was afraid of him.

Rosa, the supervisor,acts likes my mother! She nice n' sweet; one minute.The next minute; she's screaming like a banshee! In my opinion, Rosa suffers from bipolar disorder.Therewere altercations between employees myself, Isaiah,Jose,Nancy & Rosa.The altercations seemed staged by them;in my opinion, (probably, order by Frank.)The sitution, came to ahead, when I felt bad for a 20 year old employee.She had told me that,she couldn't go to spring break, because she's working.So,I asked if I can be her ice cream.She agreed. I made the telephone gesture & then I here Rosa yelling at us.

Rosa falsly accused me of inticing a minor.This happened on april fools day, 2022.No fooling!The following day, I complained over the phone,to Frank.

He didn't care what I had to say! Frank believed Rosa's *** By the end of April, I received unathorized deliveries,( by Jose.)I went to complain to Nancy,Jose began a physical altercation with me;( in front of Nancy.)Nancy,the supervisor,defends Jose's combative behavior.I called Frank, the next day.He said, that I'm banned from the bld.,because "I make his girls uncomfortable!"This is ***

User's recommendation: Boycott Lorena Pharmacy & Protest outside becauae of bad business practices.

Location: Los Angeles, California

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Guest

It sounds like you are bored and go in there to socialize with the employees. They obviously don’t want it, so either just do your business or go elsewhere.

Lorena Pharmacy Reviews