Loreal Usa - Smurf head

9 of 98 Loreal Usa reviews

I finally got my hair cut and decided to dye it.I lightened it with a lo-real hair lightener, which worked fine.

My hair was pale. The I waited 24 hours and colored it smoky blue. The color on the box was grayish blue..more gray then blue..the color on my head looks smurffy...literally. My hair is smurf blue.

I am not happy. I lift it on for twenty minutes..like the box said. I dont know what else to write..I am disgusted and yet I have to sit here and write 100 wrote essay.

Am I being graded..how *** is this..ridiculous..

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Finish color not what i wanted
    • Loreal hair color

Feria Smokey Blue
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #901515

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Loreal Usa? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 4 No 4
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
9 of 98 Loreal Usa reviews

Jan 11 #1269564

I like it.

0 0 Reply

Aug 17, 2016 #1200028 Louisville, Kentucky, United States

I'm sorry to be a B****...but...this was funny.
I went to school to do this...and your first mistake is thinking you are gonna get the result on the box on your head.
Lets be honest; most of the models on the boxes have their hair edited to look like the "ideal" result...most particular in a unnatural hair colour such as this.
No one should attempt at-home hair colour unless they have some sort of knowledge on hair.
Go to a salon to get these things done or a school where if you can't afford it (my advice don't do it if you can't afford the upkeep.....just buy a wig) and usually cosmetology schools have a less expensive service charge.
But- if you cut corners to save money; this is the result you get. I hope to see more results on this product. This is too funny.

2 4 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.