Loreal Usa - Loreal Mega Strength Destroyed Extensions

63 of 98 Loreal Usa reviews

Update added by user Mar 01, 2012

Well there you have it I guess I can add the pictures.....it was so painful and horrifying, what a traumatic thing to go through.I lost enjoying a weekend, a day of work, $50 for products to try and fix it myself, $120 at the salon Monday to remove the huge mass and $400 Monday night to apply new extensions back in.

I was considering leaving the extensions out, but my real hair was very damaged.A VERY EXPENSIVE MISTAKE!!!!

Original review posted by user Mar 01, 2012

I always use Loreal Mega Moisturizing shampoo and conditioner, well I decided to give their Mega Strength a try and boy what a mistake.This product actually bonded my human hair extensions together.

It took a salon stylist 5 HOURS to remove each strand of hair out of the huge mass of hair that was bonded to the back of my head the size of a cantalope melon. This happened on a Saturday night and could not get it undone or find anyone to attempt it. I took the day off work Monday and after siting in a salon from 11:30-4:30 I was finally free, with minimal damage to my real hair. This product should have a warning on the label if anything else.

I am just grateful I did not have to buzz all my hair off to remove the mass.I wish I could attach the picture.....it is VERY HORRIFYING!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had an experience with Loreal Usa? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
63 of 98 Loreal Usa reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Loreal Usa.
Filing a new complaint about
×