LOreal Canada - Review about Loreal Lineur Eyeliner M101 from Surrey, British Columbia
I used the Loreal Lineur Intense Black eyeliner code M101 and it made both my eyelids swell.It was red and burning and sas swollen shut by the next morning.
I can't get in touch with anyone at this office as it's their only open EST and I'm Pac.When I get off at work at 2 they close.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Loreal Lineur Eyeliner M101
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought my No no for use on facial hair. I used it for 45 days, and it stopped working. I sent it back and got a replacement and started..."
- "There's nothing "beachfront" about how these products turn out on your skin. This is as fake as it gets. For $25, I bought the Beachfront self tanning spray (as opposed..."
- "Arbonne Suncreen is the absolute worst. As someone who had a stage 2 melanoma removed from my back last year, I try to be very careful to say the least...."
- "I ordered flowers from this garbage company for my sister in laws birthday. Not only do you pay 14.99 for delivery for a specified time 12-5 and they do not..."
- " RE: 2009 Maserati Granturismo S I negotiated an agreed purchase price of $75,000 on October 17, 2012 with their seller broker through my broker, Todd Nixon, of Augusta Motor Group. A..."
- "Just found this black plastic on my soup we not using this soup ever !!! So so gross and my grandson could have chocked on it don't buy this..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."