LOreal Canada - Review about Loreal Lineur Eyeliner M101 from Surrey, British Columbia
I used the Loreal Lineur Intense Black eyeliner code M101 and it made both my eyelids swell.It was red and burning and sas swollen shut by the next morning.
I can't get in touch with anyone at this office as it's their only open EST and I'm Pac.When I get off at work at 2 they close.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Loreal Lineur Eyeliner M101
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This company is only selling the led light. That's the only thing that works. The gel polish-(total rubbish). The minute I applied it, it ran down my fingers. At first..."
- "I started using R+F at the end of this past May. I was so impressed with my personal results within (3 days), that I decided to join to get a..."
- "Okay im in the middle of a dispute with the yunique company! I place my order on their Black Monday special sale and it is May 26th 2016 and I..."
- "Re: Rosewholesale Buyer beware! This company is a scam. This unethical group of rip off artists goes by these names Rosewholesale, Sammydress, Rosegal, Dresslily, Rosewe, Choies, a happy deal, Globalegrow, Everbuying,..."
- " RE: 2009 Maserati Granturismo S I negotiated an agreed purchase price of $75,000 on October 17, 2012 with their seller broker through my broker, Todd Nixon, of Augusta Motor Group. A..."
- "bought a supposedly original unlocked Iphone... $229 only $50 cheaper than local so I bought. ended up with a counterfeit Iphone that wouldn't work properly and ran on android. $25..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."
- "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..."