On two separate occasions I ordered merchandise as gifts.Both times ordered and paid for gift boxes.

First time, gift box not included. After multiple calls to customer service, never could get a box sent. It took 2 weeks for my credit card to be refunded. They have to create a case, first, I was told.

Unfortunately I assumed first time was a fluke. Ordered another gift box with merchandise. No gift box arrived again. Same mess all over again...

took several calls and even a supervisor could not figure out a way to get me a gift box. This last order? Still haven't received a refund.

Last time I order from Lord and Taylor.Ever.

Review about: Lord And Taylor Online Order.

I didn't like: Awful customer service, Online service, Gift boxes are impossible to recieve.

1.1
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution This company has a serious customer service problem. Gift boxes should not be this hard.

Had an Experience with Lord And Taylor?

Submit review

Comments

LTCustomerRelations
Lord And Taylor Verified Representative

Thank you for getting in touch with us!We're so sorry to hear about this.

We’d like to help make this right. Please contact us at ltstorecorpissues@hbc.com with details so that we may assist further.

We look forward to hearing from you so that we may turn this experience around.Thank you and have a great day!