Ordered a leather jacket from your online site in a medium received a e-mail that was sending me a x small.Called your customer service department as soon as I Saw the e-mail was told that I couldn't cancel it even though it was not processing yet it had been just released.
So now I've paid $9.95 for shipping for a size I didn't order and have to waste my time and gas when it arrives to return it. Absolutely not acceptable to me as a customer. Will never buy anything on this site again.
Will spread the word to family and friends about this site and what happened to me.Lord and Taylor should treat there customers better than this.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Horrible customer service
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Leather Jacket
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Got some extra time and $$ to *** away? Well then put in an order with ooShirts.com! What a nightmare to work with. We usually use 4imprint, Logosoftware, and DiscountMugs for..."
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "I purchased a prom gown for my daughter. I thought it would be great to go with their custom alterations. When I got the dress it was uneven...."
- "I rented a 2 bedroom apartment at Waverlywoods Apartments in Webster, NY and was soon very disappointed in the maintenance of the property itself. I had a 1st floor apartment..."
- "after 3 calls to the repair company, 1 to customer service, a trip back to the store of purchased and posting on facebook maytag washers suck then a call from..."
- "Buyer ruined my item by throwing bleach on them and filed a claim to keep from paying and they approved based on customer lies..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."