Lord And Taylor - FORGOT TO REMOVE ALARM TAG AND REFUSE TO DO SO
I was traveling in the US (I'm from Brazil) and decided to buy a gift for my father.I went to Lord and Taylor in Boston and bought a Ralph Lauren shirt.
Did not know that I would regret, badly. The sales person FORGOT TO REMOVE THE ALARM TAG and I left the store normally, no fuss, no sound, nothing. That was my last day in the US. I went back to the hotel and I was packing when I realized the alarm tag.
It was late and the store was already closed. People from the hotel tried to help me with no success. My flight was early in the morning so I wasn't able to find the store opened. I went back to Brazil and tried to remove the alarm tag in a local store.
The pattern is different so I couldn't do it. I have called Lord and Taylor SEVERAL times and they refuse to fix my problem. They say that they cannot ship overseas and that there is nothing they can do until I come back to the US. IS THIS A JOKE?
They even suggested that I ship the item to a individual in the us, so this GOOD SOUL can go to a store, request the removal, and then send me back the item. WTF????? I do not have any contact in the US to do this and even if I had this *** was A STORE MISTAKE. I'm not going to spend any dime to send this item whatsoever.
Now my father has an expensive shirt with an alarm tag on. NICE HUH? This store is a mess, every time I tried to call them they had a different opinion. The first time the lady told me that they could send me a label so I can ship the item to the store with no charge.
The other time they said that the label could not be processed because its overseas and the option is to ship the item and keep the receipt so they can give me a gift card with the amount (I LIVE IN BRAZIL, WHAT PART U DID NOT HEAR?), the other time they said that the manager would handle this personally and call me back (obviously no call back), and LAST AND FINAL: "Mam, we cannot do anything until u come back to the US." ARE YOU GOING TO BUY ME A TICKET? What a load of ***, company who does not know how to deal with customers, does not know how to handle strange situations, does not know ANYTHING.
I am a lawyer here in Brazil and I have already spoken to a colleague who is a lawyer in Boston and we are suiting the company.This situation went too far.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Customer Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...."
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "I was a client of Boston Financial Associates LLC, for over 5 years as you can see from the invoice I posted. Michael Edwards was very dishonest tax preparer, at..."
- "First let me tell you that I am not looking for a refund or anything from T-mobile.I do not want to get any call or anything from them! I have..."
- "You know it is an awful company that you are dealing with when they provide a cancellation agreement that keeps you from talking in anyway about their company. They offer an..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."