Lord And Taylor - FORGOT TO REMOVE ALARM TAG AND REFUSE TO DO SO
I was traveling in the US (I'm from Brazil) and decided to buy a gift for my father.I went to Lord and Taylor in Boston and bought a Ralph Lauren shirt.
Did not know that I would regret, badly. The sales person FORGOT TO REMOVE THE ALARM TAG and I left the store normally, no fuss, no sound, nothing. That was my last day in the US. I went back to the hotel and I was packing when I realized the alarm tag.
It was late and the store was already closed. People from the hotel tried to help me with no success. My flight was early in the morning so I wasn't able to find the store opened. I went back to Brazil and tried to remove the alarm tag in a local store.
The pattern is different so I couldn't do it. I have called Lord and Taylor SEVERAL times and they refuse to fix my problem. They say that they cannot ship overseas and that there is nothing they can do until I come back to the US. IS THIS A JOKE?
They even suggested that I ship the item to a individual in the us, so this GOOD SOUL can go to a store, request the removal, and then send me back the item. WTF????? I do not have any contact in the US to do this and even if I had this *** was A STORE MISTAKE. I'm not going to spend any dime to send this item whatsoever.
Now my father has an expensive shirt with an alarm tag on. NICE HUH? This store is a mess, every time I tried to call them they had a different opinion. The first time the lady told me that they could send me a label so I can ship the item to the store with no charge.
The other time they said that the label could not be processed because its overseas and the option is to ship the item and keep the receipt so they can give me a gift card with the amount (I LIVE IN BRAZIL, WHAT PART U DID NOT HEAR?), the other time they said that the manager would handle this personally and call me back (obviously no call back), and LAST AND FINAL: "Mam, we cannot do anything until u come back to the US." ARE YOU GOING TO BUY ME A TICKET? What a load of ***, company who does not know how to deal with customers, does not know how to handle strange situations, does not know ANYTHING.
I am a lawyer here in Brazil and I have already spoken to a colleague who is a lawyer in Boston and we are suiting the company.This situation went too far.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Customer Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I signed up as a rep a couple of months ago. I paid a fee to become a rep and paid money for advertising as well. A few days ago, the..."
- "On 9/2/12 11:38am, I bought a queen Aerobed at Target, Ca for $216.00. When I opened it later that day for my guests to use, we found it covered with..."
- "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..."
- "The only reason I ordered through Cichic was because they advertised yoga onzie brand pants, by the way is still being shown as in stock. But when the package arrived..."
- "I bought a new radio for my vehicle and it is defective. ALIEXPRESS and the company Jorge Car DVD co, ltd will not support the one year warranty they claim..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "The company had an exhibit at the Topsfield Fair. They seemed legit. The sales people are slick. After install, I got a call to solicit the waterproofing install..."
- "I actually like the product itself but the packaging is horrific! 7 times now the top of the bottle has just fallen off, as if sheared by a knife,..."
- "kjonline.com/news/Waterville-police-officer-disciplined-for-treatment-of-homeless-man.html I wish the Waterville Police Department would start treating its citizens with respect and dignity. Brian Gardiner's abuse will no longer be tolerated. He is an abusive cop. He has been..."