King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania

I went to the King of Prussia store last Saturday evening to purchase a cocktail dress.I chose a few to try and on and went into the Fitting Room.

From there, my experience was downhill. There were multiple empty dressing rooms -- well, empty of shoppers -- but none fit to try on clothes. Clothes were stacked on every hook and chair with no place to put my clothes or the ones I wanted to try on. The floors were dirty.

The cleanest was the handicap room. What was really appalling was that when I sat on the bench in the handicap room, the bench pulled away from the wall and sagged! Needless to say, I did not stay to try on my dresses.

And, by the way, right outside of the dressing room was a cash register with a person sitting doing nothing.See photos.

I liked: None.

I didn't like: Lack of care for consumers.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution clean dressing rooms!

Had an Experience with Lord And Taylor?

Submit review

Comments

LTCustomerRelations
Lord And Taylor Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. Please contact me at ltstorecorpissues@hbc.com so that I can look into your issue further.

Thank you!