Yesterday, I bought a bag at Lord and Taylor Store on Tysons Corner, Virginia. It's J.fold men's bag. After I came home, I found a price tag inside the bag. The MSRP that the tag shows was $135.00. But the price that Lord and Taylor attached (this tag is outside the bag) was $180.00. I felt I was deceived by Lord and Taylor. Even though Lord and Taylor was selling the bag with 50% off price, this is a very immoral deceptive act to entice shoppers. I don't think it's a just mistake but a shameful commercial shallow deception.
I requested a responsible action by email but L&T just tell me to contact to store. That's it.
Anybody can check and compare two websites:
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Wrong Price
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..."
- "Purchased a gown for my daughter's wedding and within an hour of donning the dress, the photographer pointed out the fact that a rhinestone had fallen out along the front..."
- "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "How the *** do you make a pizza without any cheese? That's not even an option on the website. Forgetting a topping, maybe. Forgetting to cut the pizza before it's..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."