Yesterday, I bought a bag at Lord and Taylor Store on Tysons Corner, Virginia. It's J.fold men's bag. After I came home, I found a price tag inside the bag. The MSRP that the tag shows was $135.00. But the price that Lord and Taylor attached (this tag is outside the bag) was $180.00. I felt I was deceived by Lord and Taylor. Even though Lord and Taylor was selling the bag with 50% off price, this is a very immoral deceptive act to entice shoppers. I don't think it's a just mistake but a shameful commercial shallow deception.
I requested a responsible action by email but L&T just tell me to contact to store. That's it.
Anybody can check and compare two websites:
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Wrong Price
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "I was traveling in the US (I'm from Brazil) and decided to buy a gift for my father. I went to Lord and Taylor in Boston and bought a Ralph..."
- "Ordered a leather jacket from your online site in a medium received a e-mail that was sending me a x small. Called your customer service department as soon as I..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife, as the thief was bringing stolen possession out of the..."
- "This is my second winter in this community and the maintenance staff is incompetent and lazy. They only clean the entrance doors and they do not clean the sidewalks. I..."
- "How the *** do you make a pizza without any cheese? That's not even an option on the website. Forgetting a topping, maybe. Forgetting to cut the pizza before it's..."
- "I ordered three of these mugs. They say "Don't blame Me, I Voted For Her" on it. I paid almost $50 for them (including shipping. But - only two of..."