Loral Langemeier is a fraud! She scams individuals with sneaky tactics!
Do some research on Loral Langemeier, who she is, where she came from and more about her services.You will be shocked!
Loral Langemeier is a fraud! One of Langemeiers websites, liveoutloud.com appeals to individuals looking for cash, a better life and more time with family. On the website, I purchased her $14.95 book for free (which really wasn’t free as they give you a $3.95 charge for shipping). When I signed up I said I DID NOT want the online service that was “free” for the first 30 days.
Later when I received my credit card statement, there was a charge for $67.00. They charged me anyways!! Then they will not refund your money. What a rip off!
On her liveoutloud website there are icons not links associated with Dr. Phil, Fox Business, The View, CNBC, Forbes.com, etc. Why wouldn’t she want people directed to their sites, or possibly the other way around.
She just might have burned her bridges with a few of these places or they have heard what a scam she really is.If I were you, I would be very wary of this woman so that you do not dump all your money down the drain and receive nothing in return.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Langemeiers Websites
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a 2X Women's Breast Cancer shirt Oct 11, 2016 (per receipt shown below). I just received the shirt today November 10, 2016. Nearly one month! I'm highly upset..."
- "Short recap of horrors. The host showed up 4 hours late to meet us and gain entry to the apt. We had spent $100+ in intl phone costs in trying..."
- "We saw an Ad in "The Hindu" (a small peanut sized ad) stating that one can earn 50000 to 90000 per month with paperplate business by a company called R..."
- "Everything started at November 7, 2014 when I decided to send 300 USD to my sister in Brazil. I went to the US Bank Agency to make the transfer. The..."
- "TOOK POSSESSION IN AUG 2016 ONE 600 MILE ROUND TRIP AND ON MY WAY TO THE DEALER IN SPOKANE WA . DROVE IT TO WORK WAS EATING LUNCH..."
- "We have had RV for 141 days. Dealer has had it in service 38 of those days and it is still in the shop. Closed vent blew off..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."