Why would anyone wish him any luck after he has taken money from so many people?
I am a designer who purchased a piece of furniture from Looc Studio for a client. I came across his company from a website that was selling his furniture. I thought the company was reputable because his brother also owns a furniture company named Desiron which is highly reputable and I have ordered from them several times. Matt uses all of the same images from Desirons collection.
I was fortunate enough to get my clients money back because my credit card company reimbursed me. The whole experience was horrific and an embarrassment for me. They did deliver my furniture piece although it looked like a child made it in shop class. IKEA would be considered high end in comparison. The edges were not straight, the piece looked unfinished, there were pieces of veneer missing, and glue all over. Matt plays mr nice guy and will tell you every lie in the book. His favorite is that he is in a meeting and that a refund check was sent out .... Lies. His partner Mark Beck is no better. He is nice when you place your order and then becomes extremely rude and aggressive thereafter.
Do yourself a favor and never order from this company!!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Loocstudio Cabinet
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "I hired Howard Tanner Esq located at 30 Vesey St, New York, NY, Phone # (212) 962-1333 to defend me in court because I was arrested for shoplifting. I am..."
- "I know you came here to let your anger out and probably will ignore my review and favor those who are writing in anger it is ok I did not..."
- "I was a model for Colby Models and Ryan Colby for 3 years. I never met anyone who made more than $100.00 total after being with them for 3 years...."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."