Lone Wolf of Arkansas - Promised Refund and Never Did
I signed up with Lone Wolf of Arkansas as a freight broker this summer after seeing a ad in a home business magazine. The ad said to sign up it was $598 to start your own business with them. When I called they said it was $1,000 and I said the ad did not say they. They said they just increased it.
I sign up and make two payments of $500 and then leave my job to pursue this new career. I receive a few videos, no support and am left in the dark. august 21 I send a email because a month later I receive a cheaply put together notebook with useless information that was printed from online. I also find I have to pay for fees that I was told were covered with the $1,000 for the load board.
Cameron Todd who says he is a broker but it says on Linked In (he sent me a friend request) is a owner says he will pay me and we agree on a settlement of $400. I will have it in two weeks he says. @ weeks go by and they say their computers were down. Time passes and he broke his arm, they are in transition etc. I say I am filing a complaint and he says he will get back to me when they have time. I have documented emails.
I filed a complaint with the BBB and am about to take them to small claims court. They did not honor their partial refund as they agreed to and now I am seeking my full $1,000 plus court costs. they cater to convicts and people trying to start their own business. I have documentation supporting all of my claims.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Freight Broker Notebook
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I have sought services from Theratorials/Urbane Academics since the beginning of Nov. and after playing cat and mouse over email finally get the owner by the name of Nzingha..."
- "I am taking my time and effort to write this review hoping that one less person could be saved from a unnecessary financial disaster. There is no free lunch. The..."
- "The first webinar I thought was very good. The Rich Dad free options webinar. The teacher talked about using a software called ivest. https://www.ivestplus.com/. showed us how to use it..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "Bought an asiago sandwich and took a *** thought it was a tough *** but it was paper still on the cheese this was at the orem center st. Wendys..."
- "Verizon chatted me that i'd be able to return my droid turbo for a $650 credit toward a new phone. I have snap shots of the chat and the call..."
- "Todd M Wittmann is a disbarred attorney from Oklahoma. He now resides in Orem, Utah (trying) to do paralegal work. He is a *** man and has several felonies in..."