Lone Wolf of Arkansas - Promised Refund and Never Did
I signed up with Lone Wolf of Arkansas as a freight broker this summer after seeing a ad in a home business magazine. The ad said to sign up it was $598 to start your own business with them. When I called they said it was $1,000 and I said the ad did not say they. They said they just increased it.
I sign up and make two payments of $500 and then leave my job to pursue this new career. I receive a few videos, no support and am left in the dark. august 21 I send a email because a month later I receive a cheaply put together notebook with useless information that was printed from online. I also find I have to pay for fees that I was told were covered with the $1,000 for the load board.
Cameron Todd who says he is a broker but it says on Linked In (he sent me a friend request) is a owner says he will pay me and we agree on a settlement of $400. I will have it in two weeks he says. @ weeks go by and they say their computers were down. Time passes and he broke his arm, they are in transition etc. I say I am filing a complaint and he says he will get back to me when they have time. I have documented emails.
I filed a complaint with the BBB and am about to take them to small claims court. They did not honor their partial refund as they agreed to and now I am seeking my full $1,000 plus court costs. they cater to convicts and people trying to start their own business. I have documentation supporting all of my claims.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Freight Broker Notebook
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "THE COLLEGE IS NOT PROVIDING THE STUDENTS WITH INTERNSHIP AND 2 YEAR WORK PERMIT IN MALDIVES AS PROMISED. Whereas promises were made to us and students that if student completes his..."
- "I am at PJC in the culinary program, if your lucky and get to go off center for your classes then you will be fine but having them on center..."
- "If you are thing about buying a Tutor Doctor Franchise think again! This is very poorly run Franchise with Incompetent Management Team.Before you buy you need contact as many..."
- "Verizon chatted me that i'd be able to return my droid turbo for a $650 credit toward a new phone. I have snap shots of the chat and the call..."
- "Todd M Wittmann is a disbarred attorney from Oklahoma. He now resides in Orem, Utah (trying) to do paralegal work. He is a *** man and has several felonies in..."
- "Bought an asiago sandwich and took a *** thought it was a tough *** but it was paper still on the cheese this was at the orem center st. Wendys..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."