Lone Ranger Antiques - ANTIQUE CHAIRS UNUSABLE
DO NOT RISK BUYING CHAIRS FROM LONE RANGERS JUNK!!!!!!I am very disappointed with Jeff at Lone Rangers Antiques.
I purchased a set of 4 chairs for my game table and another set of 6 chairs for my dining room. I put over $1500 into the upholstery of the set of 4 chairs. Within months, two of the chairs broke when I sat in them. I'm not a heavy person (130 lbs).
I sent pictures of the broken chairs to Jeff and emailed him on several occasions with no response. I called him today to discuss the situation. Not only did he refuse to refund the money for the chairs, but he had the nerve to accuse me of dropping the chairs!
SINCE WHEN DO PEOPLE PICK UP THEIR CHAIRS AND DROP THEM UPSIDE DOWN?He did not take responsibility for selling me UNUSABLE chairs!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Broke when sat in
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "Wake up this morning to get a breakfast and what you get is a cashier that mocks you because of your accents or because one still unsure of his..."
- " We are in receipt of your response to the above-referenced complaint. However, you have not answered the complaint. We reiterate: Brussels Air advertised on its website before and including..."
- "We purchased Hemnes 8-drawer chest in IKEA College Park, MD, together with delivery and assembly. During assembly the bottom wasn't tied up to the upper part (as it should have..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "My TV was having issues connecting to the internet and also had a large white spot on it. I even sent in pictures and they agreed there was an issue...."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."