Bethesda, Maryland
100% full Not resolved

DO NOT RISK BUYING CHAIRS FROM LONE RANGERS JUNK!!!!!!I am very disappointed with Jeff at Lone Rangers Antiques.

I purchased a set of 4 chairs for my game table and another set of 6 chairs for my dining room. I put over $1500 into the upholstery of the set of 4 chairs. Within months, two of the chairs broke when I sat in them. I'm not a heavy person (130 lbs).

I sent pictures of the broken chairs to Jeff and emailed him on several occasions with no response. I called him today to discuss the situation. Not only did he refuse to refund the money for the chairs, but he had the nerve to accuse me of dropping the chairs!

SINCE WHEN DO PEOPLE PICK UP THEIR CHAIRS AND DROP THEM UPSIDE DOWN?He did not take responsibility for selling me UNUSABLE chairs!

Review about: Chair.

I liked: Chairs.

I didn't like: Broke when sat in.

Review #620352 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $3000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Lone Ranger Antiques?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

The Dump - Cheap furniture fell apart after 1 year The Dump "Bought three pieces living furniture set, sofa, recliner, and loveseat. All pieces started falling apart after a year. Spent over $3000.00 and worthless ***. We are adults, over 50 years..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Prestonsburg, Kentucky Southern Motion Furniture "This has been a piece a junk. Within first 6 months of owning the furniture store had it restitched/reupholstered because the seams were coming apart. Then the fake leather that..." Read more Do Not Waste Your Time With Closet Factory And You Will Find Out Why? Closet Factory "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..." Read more Mypillow Pillow Review Mypillow "...I despise "My Pillow" I cringe every time I hear this guy!I bought one of them for $50 and it is a piece of trash..." Read more Vitalchek - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!! Vitalchek "I needed a certified copy of our Marriage Certificate quickly for proof of my husband's eligibility for benefits on my employer's plan. I began searching online for the best way..." Read more Frito Lay Chips Review Frito Lay "Opened the bag a couple days after purchasing from my Walmart neighborhood store on Blackmon Rd. I noticed the chips were darker than normal but when we ate them we..." Read more El Dorado Furniture - El Dorado sells defective furniture. El Dorado Furniture "I furnished my entire home with furniture from El Dorado. Shortly after a year a sectional and a couch started cracking, I called El Dorado, and since a year had..." Read more Jawbone up 3 easily broken band- ZERO customer service to fix Jawbone "I bought a Jawbone 3 around Christmas of 2015. I take excellent care of things that I buy, and this band tore almost completely free from the top metal part...." Read more