Bethesda, Maryland
100% full Not resolved

DO NOT RISK BUYING CHAIRS FROM LONE RANGERS JUNK!!!!!!I am very disappointed with Jeff at Lone Rangers Antiques.

I purchased a set of 4 chairs for my game table and another set of 6 chairs for my dining room. I put over $1500 into the upholstery of the set of 4 chairs. Within months, two of the chairs broke when I sat in them. I'm not a heavy person (130 lbs).

I sent pictures of the broken chairs to Jeff and emailed him on several occasions with no response. I called him today to discuss the situation. Not only did he refuse to refund the money for the chairs, but he had the nerve to accuse me of dropping the chairs!

SINCE WHEN DO PEOPLE PICK UP THEIR CHAIRS AND DROP THEM UPSIDE DOWN?He did not take responsibility for selling me UNUSABLE chairs!

Review about: Chair.

I liked: Chairs.

I didn't like: Broke when sat in.

Review #620352 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $3000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Lone Ranger Antiques?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more Etsy - Did not got what I played for Etsy ""I purchase a hookah stand including tools but I did not get any of the screws.Product was fast made in a rush that some of my products are damaged..." Read more Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more Case Boss - Case-Boss seems like a fraudulent company Case Boss "I purchased a case for my iphone 7 in many months ago, but have not received the item yet. Every time I try and contact Case-Boss they send the same..." Read more Raymour and Flanigan - No shape retention in foam cushions Raymour and Flanigan "Bought a beautiful set for our den that will be 2 years old the end of June. Called back in March and had to wait 3 weeks for tech to..." Read more Case Boss Ripoff Case Boss "Placed order, did get advice that the delivery was delayed, replied to the confirmation email advising they had not delivered product. Tried to contact through fb till they blocked me..." Read more Living Spaces VIP Protection Plan is a SCAM Living Spaces "I have a similar problem with Living Spaces VIP protection plan. I bought a Summit Space Saver Bed last November. The horizontal wood holding the bed cracked hence because of..." Read more