Lombardo Homes - Awful Experience
Worst Experience ever.. Do not build with lombardo homes. All it is excuse after excuse, we will tell you what you want to hear to make the buck. We purchased our home in June 2013. We were supposed to have completion date of November 2013. We didn't move in until February 2014. Lie after lie, missed deadline after missed deadline. They literally ruined my home building experience. Things installed wrong, things you pay upgrade fee for, they still install low grade items. Damaged items just "covered up"...
I didn't even live in my house 20 days before the family room ceiling came down in my living room due to the master shower leaking. Was told by their own trades that it was leaking from the time it was installed and had been leaking for the whole 20 day period.
Our salesperson is a weasel, and a liar. Says he never said things he indeed did say. Work not completed. It's april and they are saying July before final grades because of frost laws which is inaccurate information. There is no reason why they cannot be grading right now.. cement is understandable.. but the grading it's just an excuse.
The construction manager is a liar, doesn't do his job, our yard was left with piles and piles of garbage. He could care less about quality or cleanliness.. he likes to lie his way out of every situation and talk in circles.
Now that we have moved in.... The trades that are working on the lot next door... were throwing their trash everywhere.. and I mean everywhere.. the street, the lawn, even on our "lawn". They show up to do work (first the insulation guys, then the concrete guys) They pull up with their mcdonalds breakfast bags and other bottles of stuff.. finish drinking it or eating it and then toss it all over the yard.. our "yard". Which then my dogs want to go through our electric fence to get the containers that are blowing everywhere.. the dogs keep getting zapped and its because the trades next door just throw whatever they want where ever they want. Not to mention the yard is just covered in garbage. They are forgetting that people live in all the houses surrounding the area they are working in and it looks.
There's pop bottles, cigarette buds, bricks, wood, siding, nails, drywall, just garbage ALL OVER. The dogs have had to go to the vet from stepping on stuff in the yard. It's crazy how careless the preliminary cleanup was prior to us moving in. I understand there was snow.. but the garbage and rubble is just piling up. If they cleaned as they went, it was way before the snow flew. There should not be huge piles of bricks and *** left over when your trades are done. It is now costing us money and time to try to get it all cleaned up because of the lack of care prior to us taking ownership.
They don't care about their customers, they don't care about following through with quality work, they promise rainbows and butterflies and you get dirt, garbage, and false hope. It was the worst experience of my life. oh and the home warranty offered for 30 day walk is a joke.. unless it's electrical, gas, or water related.. you're screwed.
I would sell this home tomorrow if i hadn't waited so long to get it.. or if i could because my spring work was done. I'm posting photos of all the trash and damages.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Home Building Service
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."
- "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..."
- "August 8: salesman and order.August 20: no contact from company. I called and made the order.Sept 7: Installation day.Sept 13: ongoing problems.The installers arrived with ceramic tile, and 3 backer..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "When I ordered my tickets I specifically ordered Floor table section. when my tickets arrive in the mail they are floor section standing room. When I log back into Bigstub..."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."
- "I have no idea who these *** crazy psycho chics were. I am not from the area. I was in town for the night and went here to eat. These..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."