Lombardo Homes - Awful Experience
Worst Experience ever.. Do not build with lombardo homes. All it is excuse after excuse, we will tell you what you want to hear to make the buck. We purchased our home in June 2013. We were supposed to have completion date of November 2013. We didn't move in until February 2014. Lie after lie, missed deadline after missed deadline. They literally ruined my home building experience. Things installed wrong, things you pay upgrade fee for, they still install low grade items. Damaged items just "covered up"...
I didn't even live in my house 20 days before the family room ceiling came down in my living room due to the master shower leaking. Was told by their own trades that it was leaking from the time it was installed and had been leaking for the whole 20 day period.
Our salesperson is a weasel, and a liar. Says he never said things he indeed did say. Work not completed. It's april and they are saying July before final grades because of frost laws which is inaccurate information. There is no reason why they cannot be grading right now.. cement is understandable.. but the grading it's just an excuse.
The construction manager is a liar, doesn't do his job, our yard was left with piles and piles of garbage. He could care less about quality or cleanliness.. he likes to lie his way out of every situation and talk in circles.
Now that we have moved in.... The trades that are working on the lot next door... were throwing their trash everywhere.. and I mean everywhere.. the street, the lawn, even on our "lawn". They show up to do work (first the insulation guys, then the concrete guys) They pull up with their mcdonalds breakfast bags and other bottles of stuff.. finish drinking it or eating it and then toss it all over the yard.. our "yard". Which then my dogs want to go through our electric fence to get the containers that are blowing everywhere.. the dogs keep getting zapped and its because the trades next door just throw whatever they want where ever they want. Not to mention the yard is just covered in garbage. They are forgetting that people live in all the houses surrounding the area they are working in and it looks.
There's pop bottles, cigarette buds, bricks, wood, siding, nails, drywall, just garbage ALL OVER. The dogs have had to go to the vet from stepping on stuff in the yard. It's crazy how careless the preliminary cleanup was prior to us moving in. I understand there was snow.. but the garbage and rubble is just piling up. If they cleaned as they went, it was way before the snow flew. There should not be huge piles of bricks and *** left over when your trades are done. It is now costing us money and time to try to get it all cleaned up because of the lack of care prior to us taking ownership.
They don't care about their customers, they don't care about following through with quality work, they promise rainbows and butterflies and you get dirt, garbage, and false hope. It was the worst experience of my life. oh and the home warranty offered for 30 day walk is a joke.. unless it's electrical, gas, or water related.. you're screwed.
I would sell this home tomorrow if i hadn't waited so long to get it.. or if i could because my spring work was done. I'm posting photos of all the trash and damages.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Home Building Service
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "We are currently building a house in Fletcher, NC and you would think I was on their payroll as much inspecting and pointing out corrections of issues in our house...."
- "Let this video speak for itself. The lowest bidder does the work. The super was a really nice guy but he had no experience with residential building, I..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer. So here's..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."