Saint Neots, Cambridgeshire

Paid for an "Unlimited Logo Design Concepts" with "mobile responsive and the QR Code", and a "Special Web Package" this was on the 9th April 2015.I have to repeatably correct silly spelling mistakes on their behalf even though I have provided detailed (and correctly spelt) instructions and completed their own forms!

They just do not seem to be able to get the QR code right, i.e. with all the relevant information, not just the email address. I cannot get through on the UK phone line. I have also started saving all the "Live Chats" that we have had as prove of their incompetence.

I have emailed my account manager who has not responded.

In summary I feel that I have been ripped off, they have not done anything that I could not have done myself but didn't have the time.In retrospect I have post more time chasing them and am out of pocket to boot!

Review about: Logo Design.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $334
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with LogoDesignPros?

Comments

me!!!

No one is responding to my emails or queries and I'm waiting for the website to be finished for over a year now

Hi

Looks like my experience has been the same.I've been trying to contact someone at this company for a week now, no response and now the number isn't working.

I'd like to know how many people has or is going thru this with this company.I work too hard just to be ripped off with no consequence.

to Anonymous #987773

Yes I tood.I got my website but very bad service and no one has responded the last week and half.

Now I am trying f to get my domain transferred from Internetbs to my server.I hav to wait 48 hrs they must have flown the coup