I was awaiting my company's logo creation but they made it a nightmare! Even after being promised that my logo will be supplied in all formats and declining their requests for a logo trademark fees, multiple people from their company will ring me daily to persuade me to pay for more.

Not only have i received what i have paid for, but they are hassling me for more money!

Stay away from them!

If i had the option to leave 0 stars i would! i am rethinking my purchase with them now.

I started with Ivan Jasper which we agreed to have all formats to be supplied under the package we paid for. I was contacted by Ben Cooper which according to him was the expert of Logo Infinix and he was going to design He was then trying to send me a webpages which we kindly declined. Then Jason Brown came into the picture who was going to design the logo and he tried again to upsell.

I received some logo concepts from Greg Adams then finally we agreed on a logo but when i thought i was going to get the formats, we received a call again to pay for trademark fees which we had already declined.

Apparently they cant give us the logo for copyright issues unless we pay for it. Trust me, stay away!

User's recommendation: *** NO.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Logo Infinix Australia Reviews