Logo Design Universe RIP OFF , RIPPED ME OFF

1 of 1 Logo Design Universe reviews

LogoBench.com

BEWARE!! CAUTION!! ALL BUSINESS OWNERS!!! BEWARE

I went on line to get a logo, Found LOGOBENCH.COM – Logo Bench I paid $149 , they had a money back guarantee. The logos were not to my expectation and very cheap quality. They had a guarantee so, I requested my money back in 1 week after purchase. I received a FULL Refund…

I went back on line to find another logo company, I found LogoDesignUniverse.com LOGO DESIGN UNIVERSE Paid $145.00. Were the same quality of the first company with dozens of errors, Lots of errors in my company name, sending emails for corrections, etc. They too had a Money back guarantee. I requested a full refund to which they said they would do.. Never got it, then I look on my bank account and notice IT IS THE SAME COMPANY! LOGO BENCH IS LOGO DESIGN UNIVERSE. They kept blowing me off, so now it is to late for a charge back through my bank.

My only hope now that I have lost time and money that no one else is victim. Logo Bench RIPPED ME OFF # 877-628-3056 Logo Design RIPPED ME OFF Universe.com 877-628-3056 RIPPED ME OFF. LOGO BENCH RIPPED ME OFF, LOGO DESIGN UNIVERSE RIPPED ME OFF! Logobench.com RIPP OFFS. Logodesignuniverse.com RIPP OFF

The last time I spoke to them , they said I would get my refund next day, then they avoid my calls! I emailed, emailed

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Logo Design
Review category
Professional Services
review #474809 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Logo Design Universe? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Logo Design Universe reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.