Featured on Instagram Not resolved

Logitech Case Number:01648853

Log a warrantee claim, reply with ridiculous answer.

Reply by Logitech USA HQ:

Best regards,

Sunrise

Logitech Customer Care

support.logitech.com

How i know the product origin as long as i bought it from Malaysia and i registered the product with Logitech online!!!!!!

Dear Logitech Customer "CARE",

At first, i would like to express my disappointment and extremely upset with the answer replied by your support team.

1) Case review : Is too timely, report log on 25th Feb 2016, reply on 29th March 2016 take more than a month.

2) Case Reply : Take more than a month but only a simple and unacceptable reply "Please be informed that we cannot support as the product is not from Malaysian Distributors. Kindly contact the point of sale for replacement."

3) Please advice me how to identify a Logitech product that is from Malaysia Distributors and not from others countries, since Logitech also need a month to identify its own products origin.

4) If the Logitech product that i bought is not entitle for warranty, Logitech Product Register shall immediately notify me when i register my product, is not to inform me after i put in warranty claim

5) The mice i bought, come with 3 years warranty, However problems arise immediately after one year!!!!! obviously it is manufacturer defects.

The conclusion on the so call "SUPPORT" i have from your web is totally ridiculous, put me in deep ***!!!! For me this is LOGITECH CUSTOMER NO CARE !!!!

Review about: Logitech Mx Performance Mice.

I liked: Mike and sunshine in the customer care, Gamer mouse.

I didn't like: Lousy after purchase service, Logitech customer service.

2.1
Style and Design
Usability
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Logitech Computer Mouse
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / $122
Preferred solution Replacement or Exchange

Had an Experience with Logitech?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.