Verified Reviewer

This was literally the absolute worst experience Ive ever had with a vendor in almost 20 years. The other reviewer is right.

This is not a company but more like Uber for locksmiths so you have no idea the caliber of vendor walking through your door. I had had a few attempted break ins into my home recently and wanted to change the sliding door locks to ones that could be locked with a key. The person that came in dismounted one of my locks instead of measuring and going to find the right part to fit my door. He did this because it was easier for him to dismount than to take proper measurements.

After he came back empty handed this idiot proceeded to accidentally drop the locking mechanism between the panels of the frame of my 10 foot sliding glass door. What I proceeded to watch was a total disaster. This guy used one of my wire hangers to try and extract the now lost part for hours and even tried to take my glass door apart which I advised against since he did not know what he was doing. He even started looking up YouTube videos on how to do this.

Once he realized that he wasnt going to get it out he just decided to pack his things and essentially leave me with a bow unlocked sliding door and unprotected. He then had ME order a lock from Amazon from the door that did not fit ( because again, he did not measure). The next day he came to install and basically had me drive to send the thing back. So now Im also doing his work for him.

Completely unprofessional, irresponsible, and down right dangerous because of complete negligence. Stay away from this company. Ive never in my life experienced such irresponsible behavior, not even from a high schooler.

Now I have to call another company and pay to replace the lock this person lost from outright being lazy. Just disgusting.

User's recommendation: Do not use! Research this company first.

Preferred solution: I would like to warn people to not use this company because you literally do not know the caliber of professional that’s going to show up. They are like Uber for locksmiths .

Locksmith Pros Pros: Unprofessional and unre.

Locksmith Pros Cons: Unprofessional and unreliable.

Location: 3057 Clairemont Drive, San Diego, California 92117, United States