Yonkers, New York

My brother is having Lockridge homes build his home.I go over there at different times of the day and week.

Noone is ever working. Broken window. The electrical panel box is in the middle of the wall , main wall in livingroom/dining area. Right in the middle of the wall.

Wth. Why couldn't they put it in the laundry room?. Makes me sick to my stomach. It has taken almost 9 mnths to build a 1400 simple vinyl siding house.

Nothing fancy. What idiots. The builder never responds to him. He is moving from oyt of state and my mom and I check on the house.

What idiots.! I've lived in trailer homes and they have sense enough not to put a electrical panel boxon the main long living room wall between dining in an open floor plan. Would you or they be happy.?? This is his hard earned money.

Cutting corners.I can betyou this, before he signs any papers to finalize it I will go over it with a fine tooth comb.

Review about: Anniston.

Review #882061 is a subjective opinion of a user.

Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lockridge Homes?

Comments

San Jose, California, United States #1248673

We are having similar issues.We have filed a complaint with the NC Licensing Board of General Contractors.

Please do the same. This is the only way we can stop this from happening to someone else.

Otherwise they just rename the company and continue screwing people!

Mebane, North Carolina, United States #1248218

Please see comments and contact me