Yonkers, New York

The builder for the Charlotte NC area Sux.Does not care if WORK is done or done right.

Related: Lockridge Homes - My Lockridge Home

Never responds or answers phone or returns calls. DO NOT GET THIS COMPANY OR MAN TO BUILD YOUR HOME. CHEAP QUALITY AND *** WORK. THEY MAY WORK 1 HOUR A WEEK ON 1 ITEM THEN IT IS MESSED UP.

TAKING HIS SWEET SORRY TIME! Paint all over cabinets. Sheetrock tape seperating from ceiling seams. Electric panel box on the main wall in between living and dining room.

Windows not caulked.

Porch railing loose.Do not go with lockridge Homes.

Review about: Anniston.

Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lockridge Homes?

Comments

Gary_Clayton

Hopefully potential Lockridge Home customers will heed these warnings.I would never build with them again.

If you want to see the quality you will receive with a Lockridge Home call me at 336-599-3930 to set up a time to tour my house. I live in the 27574 zip code area, north central North Carolina.

Come see the craftmanship they put in their homes.You be the judge.