LobsterAnywhere - False description
I bought a coupon with 50% off from Amazon Local Deal for Lobster Anywhere. When I placed an order, their description indicated that I would receive two colossal lobster tail from 16oz to 20oz. However, I received 14 oz for each lobster tails only. I wrote to them and took a picture to show them but they didn't care to reply to me.
As you can see on the picture, I set my scale to 0 before putting the two lobster tails on. What showed on the scale is the real weight.
I am taking time to write a complaint to let other people know that they should expect the same thing happen to them when they order from this company.
When they said 16oz, it is supposed to be 16oz. Anything is lower than that will be my lost.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Misleading Information
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My pizza had an excessive amount of crust, or inadequate amount of topping. I had literally 2" of crust on my pizza. When I called in, the manager..."
- "After waiting 30 minutes past the expected delivery time I called the restaurant which informed me they never received the order. Two hours past the original time of placing the..."
- "Unsolicited sales to my door. Told them I don't deal with solicitors and to please leave. He said just trying to make a living, etc. He started doing the hard..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife, as the thief was bringing stolen possession out of the..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."