LobsterAnywhere - False description
I bought a coupon with 50% off from Amazon Local Deal for Lobster Anywhere. When I placed an order, their description indicated that I would receive two colossal lobster tail from 16oz to 20oz. However, I received 14 oz for each lobster tails only. I wrote to them and took a picture to show them but they didn't care to reply to me.
As you can see on the picture, I set my scale to 0 before putting the two lobster tails on. What showed on the scale is the real weight.
I am taking time to write a complaint to let other people know that they should expect the same thing happen to them when they order from this company.
When they said 16oz, it is supposed to be 16oz. Anything is lower than that will be my lost.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Misleading Information
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " Hi All, I write this complaint to the famous Foodpanda which promises an express guarantee or a money back for the order if not delivered in 45 mins, but what about..."
- "The worst business to deal with by catalog orders. We send them out every Christmas. Well this year we had some sent here to give out & were so dissatisfied..."
- "Buy 4 case of meat was promise a freezer, first driver came payed him $220 3 days later the other driver came payed him $250, told me he was going..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "I have so far NOT rec'd 5 items. They wont refund, cause it shows it made it to my town 1 item didnt fit description 1 item is broken I..."