Lkq Corporation - WAIT TIME

15 of 127 Lkq Corporation reviews

I have been purchasing from LKQ for over 20 years.Most of the time used parts are in good condition and clean.

Sorry to say I will not be using them anymore until they fix the "BIG BIG" problem. Anytime I call the wait time is unbearable. I will wait up to fifteen minutes on hold and then hang up and call a competitor. I am done doing this.

I will call my competitors and give them my several thousand dollars of business each year.

I don't know why they made the change but it does not fit our business.My time is to valuable to waist on the phone.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Customer service

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Equipment
review #926670

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lkq Corporation? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
15 of 127 Lkq Corporation reviews
Parts Guy

Jan 11 #1269437

LKQ is the largest supplier of used and aftermarket parts on the planet. Perhaps a better solution would to find a new salesman there. You must understand that LKQ services not only all repair facilities in a 100 mile radius, but also retail customers and insurance. Your time is valuable and your business is appreciated. LKQ employees are, 9 times out of 10, 100% commission payed. Nobody values your time more than your salesman, however it isn't unheard of to have 5 to 6 people on hold while trying to place orders. Try contacting the sales manager and getting reassigned.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lkq Corporation.
Filing a new complaint about
×