DO NOT USE!Our experience with Bruno and LKN Custom Hardwoods was horrible.
The quality of work should be embarrassing. 1) Splintered cuts and gaps, with excessive wood fill 2) Large spot missing varnish, and multiple small misses 3) Trim that is cut very short, pieced together or missing altogether 4) Nail misfire of trim damaged hardwoods 5) Varnish all over white baseboards and walls 6) Had to repaint the walls from all the damage/dirty handprints Looks like an unprofessional job. It actually takes away from the value of the home, not adding value.
I filed a complaint with both Angie's List and the Better Business Bureau with no response from anyone at the company.Save yourself the trouble.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "On August 31st, my sink was clogged and i contacted Plumbing Rescue after my efforts to undrain the sink failed. They came out the same day and had to..."
- "On December 4, 2014, we signed a purchase order with 50 Floor to remove existing hardwood floors and carpet in our home and to install new hardwood based on the..."
- "My open letter to the CEO. How long are you going to ignore this? I sent you a certified letter, which has gone ignored. My family can't afford to lose..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "There should be a class action lawsuit started against Angie's List. 1) The site incorrectly charged me when i signed up. The sign up walks you through one price,..."
- ""This company is a scam. BEWARE PARENTS. We had the Full Refund Protection for $150 - but they do not honor it. I signed my daughter up for a trip to..."
- "I have had one for a few years, but haven't used it much. The liner pan thing at the bottom rusted the very first time I washed it. They did..."