DO NOT USE!Our experience with Bruno and LKN Custom Hardwoods was horrible.
The quality of work should be embarrassing. 1) Splintered cuts and gaps, with excessive wood fill 2) Large spot missing varnish, and multiple small misses 3) Trim that is cut very short, pieced together or missing altogether 4) Nail misfire of trim damaged hardwoods 5) Varnish all over white baseboards and walls 6) Had to repaint the walls from all the damage/dirty handprints Looks like an unprofessional job. It actually takes away from the value of the home, not adding value.
I filed a complaint with both Angie's List and the Better Business Bureau with no response from anyone at the company.Save yourself the trouble.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "I bought a new home. Knowing the 3 bedrooms would need carpet, I planned weeks in advance and found the perfect carpet: Mohawk Soft DeCor, English Pewter color. ..."
- "Installed LeafFilter around the 1st of April 2013. We paid $5800 for the LeafFilter product on our house with a lifetime warranty. Sure the gutter does not clog... because..."
- "I worked for Leaffilter North of Michigan. As a ritual every morning the Operations Manager (Rick Mosby) and the installation Manager would sit down and try to figure out..."
- "They might deserve one start for the actual pool. But this company is HORRIBLE -their work is that is.... DO NOT HIRE THEM..... You will pay dearly. Be..."
- "I did not buy the product although it looked like it might be a good one. Overall, the salesmanship was very shifty. A young man came to my door wearing..."
- "Okay so I'm traveling so I stopped and Charlotte at the Microtel at 1803 Matthews Mint Hill Road Matthews North Carolina I drop my things off go to dinner when..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."
- "I bought a box of Suzy Qs and opened the package and got a weird chemical smell. I could barely choke down one ***, I threw the rest out and..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."