Chicago, Illinois
Featured on Instagram Not resolved

Not sure what happened just wore them to work came home and the heel came apart see photo.This is actually the second time that something such as this has happened with this particular brand and I'm very dissatisfied.

I live the style of the shoe but it must be poor quality. There was no rain and the weather certainly could not have been a factor in the heel coming apart.

Please let me know at your earliest convenience how I can get this resolved.Is this something that can be done quickly or will it take several weeks.

Sincerely Mark Kreciak

Review about: Shoes.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $90
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Liz Claiborne?

Comments

Wendy Badman
Quarryville, Pennsylvania, United States #1194866

I purchased a pair of flex hear sandals, wore them for 4 hours at the office today.The inside of the shoe peeled off and is ruined.

Extremely disappointed in the quality of this product.Please advise how I can return.

I had the most awful experience with Modlily Modlily "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..." Read more Liz Claiborne flex ankle boots Liz Claiborne "I bought Liz Claiborne flex brown ankle boots and after wearing them 3 times they are falling apart...." Read more Blair - Balir VIP Plus a complete Scam Blair "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..." Read more Modlily - Cheap, nasty and nothing like the photo!! Modlily "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Pump failed after being run for three months Hayward Pool Products "I purchased a Hayward pump and filter four years ago and before I could use it a tree fell on my aboveground pool and deck. Not having the pool inured,..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more Morgan Properties - BAND FFOM PROPERTY CONT.... Morgan Properties "Here are some more text and emails from April 28 a text and email about my property; Also on May 1-5! I have more that goes in between these days..." Read more