Bought a rug and warranty under Service USA (SU).Service USA came to clean, they called it a "success", but the stain was not removed and was worst.

We initiated this in November 2016, spoke to Mayra Martinez, the service rep, and we keep email, leaving voicemail and they keep ignoring us telling us that they will contact us.

It is now February 03, 2017 and we are still waiting.To summarize their cleaning was of the poorest quality and their customer service is non-responsive, aggravating and would be better off offshoring these jobs to India, where I've had much better experiences with customer service.

Review about: Living Spaces Service Usa Vip Care Protection Plan.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $634
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Living Spaces?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Living Spaces Aspen Sofa 100683 Review Living Spaces "Don't buy from Living Spaces. They will send some used *** when you spend full retail. And when you order a part they completely forget about you. Its been two..." Read more Living Spaces - Sofa Review Living Spaces "I put a couch and a love seat from them 5 years ago. Lightly used but I just noticed an arm on the couch and an arm on the love..." Read more Living Spaces - Total Ripoff Living Spaces "Ordered and received matching bedroom set (queen bed, dresser and side table) While sleeping the second night we awakened to a "loud crack". After inspection "the frame" (a 1/2" piece..." Read more Living Spaces - Review about Reclining Sofa from August, California Living Spaces "Me and my husband walked into Living spaces just to look at some furniture! We had a lady come up to us and asking us some questions and telling us..." Read more Conrads Tire Express And Total Car Care - Tire Change Conrads Tire Express And Total Car Care "Had Conrad's on Lorain Ave replace my tires 3 weeks ago. Took it back a week later due to excessive vibration when driving. They said they could find no problems..." Read more YourMechanic - Starter Repair Review YourMechanic "So YourMechanic sent a mechanic over to my house to fix my starter, first of all he was an hour and thirty minutes late...once he showed up it took him..." Read more Vitalchek - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!! Vitalchek "I needed a certified copy of our Marriage Certificate quickly for proof of my husband's eligibility for benefits on my employer's plan. I began searching online for the best way..." Read more Frito Lay Chips Review Frito Lay "Opened the bag a couple days after purchasing from my Walmart neighborhood store on Blackmon Rd. I noticed the chips were darker than normal but when we ate them we..." Read more