Living Spaces - BAD QUALITY LEATHER SOFAS

209 of 290 Living Spaces reviews

Don't buy from this place its a joke, I rather go buy from a swap meet they have better quality.I bought (supposeably real leather) sofa and loveseat spent 3500 for them.

I only had them barely it the 2years and they are discoloring and peeling. I also bought the extended warranty for 200 for nothing. They said It wasn't covered unless I spill or rip my sofas. (really for 200) So I called living spaces in Panorama City, where I purchased them and they said basically I *** out of luck they cant do anything.

I spent so much money on my leather sofas to get screwed.Management would talk to me they had there poor customer service reps talk to me.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Leather Sofa
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #555605

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Living Spaces? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
209 of 290 Living Spaces reviews
Cappy

Feb 07 #1282819 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Same problems with our "leather" after only 10 months. Leather? Yea right. Never again will I shop at LS.

0 0 Reply
quality

Dec 03, 2014 #910281

Haha you did not get ripped off....you are an ignorant because when it comes to furniture their is no such thing as 100% real leather. Everything its compose with at least a small percentage of something else. I have a Mercedes Benz and the "leather" in the seats gets faded too, its call " normal wear and tear" boss.

0 3 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Living Spaces.
Filing a new complaint about
×