Have you all noticed, that when you submit a complaint, you get the same canned reply from the same person?Neither are real.

lol lol lol lol nlol lol lol lol lol lol SMDH SMDH SMDH SMDH lol lol lol lol nlol lol lol lol lol lol SMDH SMDH SMDH SMDH lol lol lol lol nlol lol lol lol lol lol SMDH SMDH SMDH SMDH lol lol lol lol nlol lol lol lol lol lol SMDH SMDH SMDH SMDH lol lol lol lol nlol lol lol lol lol lol SMDH SMDH SMDH SMDH lol lol lol lol nlol lol lol lol lol lol SMDH SMDH SMDH SMDH lol lol lol lol nlol lol lol lol lol lol.(Needed 100 words)

Review about: Livecarrer Customer Service.

Turnaround Time
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $20
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with LiveCareer?

Submit review

Comments

Anna.B-LC
LiveCareer Verified Representative

Dear Customer:

We are so sorry you feel that way about our service. We are more than willing to assist you with your concern. Please send us a direct message or give us a quick call and we'll address all your concerns.

Best Regards,

LiveCareer

Jlm Staffing Solutions - JLM Staffing does not have the jobs they are advertising on Indeed Jlm Staffing Solutions "JLM Staffing, in Long Beach CA, for over five years has been advertising construction accounting related positions on indeed and on craigslist that they do not currently have. They..." Read more Outsource Com - AVOID! WARNING! No Verification of Freelance Talent Outsource Com "I was six weeks in on a project with a "experienced" developer. My project involved the creation of a complex web app that could not vary from the supplied flow..." Read more Amy Zimmerman And Associates Owner Review from Los Angeles, California Amy Zimmerman And Associates "I had a horrible experience with a staffing agency in the L.A. area, the owner's name is Amy Zimmerman, this woman is a "RACIST" and she is a stalker, she..." Read more Review about Livecareer Resume Builder Trial from Oakville, Ontario LiveCareer "Since I listen and comment on the posts a lot I just want to give everyone a heads up on this site I used to create a resume. It's called..." Read more Desertcart - Issues with shipping Desertcart "The estimated date for my item to arrive was between 20th and 22nd although my item did not arrive by 25th so I thought it was about time I contact..." Read more Rosegal - RESOLVED Rosegal "Order No : Z1703211334423875 “Acquired rosegal.com brushes, were very pleased !!! The time will come and you begin to understand that to apply makeup with brushes, much easier and better...." Read more Guardsmans - I purchased the 5 yrs protection plan from guardsman for my Ashley Furniture. Our dog was licking and discolored the leather couch we purchased. Guardsmans "The plan states animals bodily fluids are covered. When we put in a claim, they twisted things & said wear doesn't count. Our couch is only 2 yrs. old and..." Read more Horrible- HotHeads Hair SHEDDED so much I asked for a refund Hotheads "Paramount would not issue a refund even though a send them pictures of the shedding issues with their hair. I spent over $300 on hair that lasted maybe 5 weeks,..." Read more