Littman Jewelers - POOR QUALITY, POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE
My husband purchased my engagement ring for me about 6 years ago.Within those 6 years the amount of issues I dealt with has been ridiculous.
Numerous diamonds fell out, twice being the larger center stone, the band itself cracked three times and when they went to replace the band - it was all distorted and misshaped. The last time the center stone fell out - we were fed up and asked for our money back. Ofcourse, they wouldn't give it to us and instead said that through our lifetime warranty, we could get a new ring. Obviously, having to pay the difference and the increased price on the new warranty.
(AKA they made more money off us schmucks who just wanted an engagement ring. WITHIN ONE WEEK d diamond in my new ring fell out. When we called they refused a refund and instead said they would overnight us a FEDEX box to return the ring and they would send me a brand new one. Well not only are they a store full of crappy quality and crappy employees but now you can add LIARS to their resume.
Five days later and still no box.
When I just called the store to ask for a tracking number, the sales lady stumbled on her words and told me the manager was out till Monday.I AM DISGUSTED AND WILL NEVER EVER GIVE THIS PLACE A DIME.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a 49er ring for my wife's birthday in Ocotber, when it said 4-6 weeks for delivery. When I didn't hear from them, they said that due to the..."
- "Oh I Tried it alright. Artisan CorporationThe Artisan Experience, Make these highly complex earrings for extra income.Firstly ,I will be astonished if i ever found someone who truly was able..."
- "I received an OO for my birthday in February. I received a necklace (it has the little beads...looks like what they wear when wearing dog tags) and a locket with..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."
- "My amazing love had ordered (a week in advance- to ensure delivery) flowers to be delivered to me in celebration of our 1 year anniversary and they never showed, needless..."