Littman Jewelers - POOR QUALITY, POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

10 of 41 Littman Jewelers reviews

My husband purchased my engagement ring for me about 6 years ago.Within those 6 years the amount of issues I dealt with has been ridiculous.

Numerous diamonds fell out, twice being the larger center stone, the band itself cracked three times and when they went to replace the band - it was all distorted and misshaped. The last time the center stone fell out - we were fed up and asked for our money back. Ofcourse, they wouldn't give it to us and instead said that through our lifetime warranty, we could get a new ring. Obviously, having to pay the difference and the increased price on the new warranty.

(AKA they made more money off us schmucks who just wanted an engagement ring. WITHIN ONE WEEK d diamond in my new ring fell out. When we called they refused a refund and instead said they would overnight us a FEDEX box to return the ring and they would send me a brand new one. Well not only are they a store full of crappy quality and crappy employees but now you can add LIARS to their resume.

Five days later and still no box.

When I just called the store to ask for a tracking number, the sales lady stumbled on her words and told me the manager was out till Monday.I AM DISGUSTED AND WILL NEVER EVER GIVE THIS PLACE A DIME.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Product or service
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #866194

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Littman Jewelers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
10 of 41 Littman Jewelers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.