Resolved

Update by user May 20

Came to an mutal agreement

Update by user Dec 21, 2016

All Nathan Bazler and his wife Sara Bazler, opened up a new url becsuse of all the bad reviews caught up with him please read who is selling you the pup since he is using many urls.His step mom also has land there just Google it, all their information will pop up.

This man sold another sick pup. Didn't even tell the person the poor dog was just operated on. I'd u go to his facebook he has two fake names his step mom's business and prob Sara who called me *** is helping them to. He is losing money so he has to find other ways.

Just please check.His is a crook who let's little poor dogs suffer

Update by user Nov 22, 2016

I contacted Nathan Bazler the owner of littlepuppiesonline.com within 24 hours period, actually as soon as I got home.He makes you buy all.this stuff, to validate the warranty, but when I begged for an exchange bc.the dog wasn't what I bought.

This dog spent his life in a cage, not the photo that I posted here. His wife called me *** bc I took their word and didn't ask for more photos. He refused a dog change to a real dog that looked like the photo. The warranty is a joke.

You just buy things you don't need!A fat liar the same

Original review posted by user Nov 21, 2016

They promised me if I took all.down, I would get my money back.As said before, they knew I had brain surgeries, and another 40 plus, needed money for a therapy , service dog training.

The lawyers letter was more a threat, sue me 10,000 even if a comment. I can't remember all. Plus like this site doesn't remove, they would sue me 10,000 for each post! Btw their *** of a lawyer, he only put my name and monies in certain areas.

This lawyer is used to people this man has done to us. The lawyer is a joke, just a bully to, not honest or care. Justin should be ashamed of himself. A lame excuse if a lawyer preying on.people like us, only wanting our hard owned money back m btw.

The lawyer stated from Nathan littlepuppiesonline did not want the puppy back. Because it lived in a cage, teeth twisted, he is a mutt, not a teddy, not close to it. But an abused dog. I.was *** to trust again you can see what i bought 860 of nothing

What i.got.

what i bought.

What flew in.I.called as soon as i.got him.

Review about: Teddy Bear Puppy.

4.7
Allergens Information
Layout of Store
Additional Fees
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Little Puppies Online?

Comments

921beachgirl
Cape May, New Jersey, United States #1251746

Oh my stars that poor baby.He looks so sad and for sure not the same breed you thought you were buying.Guess this is why folks scream NOT to buy a dog over the internet.I wish you would take that baby to a good rescue,he looks like a cocker spaniel.He has been through enough pain already and so have you.

Rhonda R
to 921beachgirl Clarksville, Tennessee, United States #1251779

I learned th hard way, thank you so much.This time I went through a rescue center and adopted a dog who has had a bad life.

Mikey is having a time of his life. He has to eat soft foods, but loves him life. I miss him, but get updated photos, and glad I found a home with lots of love. I will be working soon with my as a service dog.

Mickey I will be able to meet up for lunch dates. Right now his mommies hubby died suddenly, so think Mickey turned out to be a huge angel to all.

Its a hard lesson but will make sure this guy will never forget me. I was so ***.

I didnt know what a puppymill online.Thought it was at the almish places..l

Thank you again !