Irvine, California

I took a $300 loan out from Little Loan Shoppe AKA LLS America and I am sure they will continue to have to change their alias' many times because of their scam.They place you on a 10 TEN (10) installment repayment program for the $300 that you borrow.

They deduct $105 per "installment" so at the end of this $300 loan you have paid $1050. I took this loan out in April 2010 I called today for an early pay off. 4 of my installment deductions were returned and so I currently owe $755 on the $300 that I borrowed approx. 6 months ago.

That $755 does not include the 5 deductions of $105 that they have taken out of my account. So after all is said and done I will have paid over $1200 to this company who was so "nice" to loan me $300.

Do not use this company, there are other loan companies that will loan $250 and you pay $45 for borrowing it and you move on with life, this company will suck you dry SLOWLY.It's a shame that there are companies out there trying to make a quick buck, they scam a few people then have to change their name a couple of times because who would be *** enough to use them again?

Review #200420 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Little Loan Shoppe?

Comments

Dr. Eyez

I loaned $300. From them and in three days they have already overdrafted my account by $350. Not da best choice for a loan service :cry :x :?