Liquido Active - Poor Quality Products and Despicable Customer Service!

3 of 3 Liquido Active reviews

I contacted their customer service department in relation to a faulty pair of leggings I bought.

I absolutely love the leggings but I am very unhappy with the quality as they split on one of the inside legs. I wore the leggings twice and washed them as per the washing instructions on the label. As a yoga instructor I would not have expected this. I have contacted the company via their website and as instructed returned them to the USA, I have now been told over one month later I should have returned them to Australia. The matter has now been passed to the company in Australia and I have repeatedly been asked for information that have already been provided to the USA; nobody appears to have the common sense to pass the information on. They now state they cannot find record of my purchase and can do nothing. I advise everybody to avoid this company as there after care service is none existent and the customer service staff are rude and unhelpful. I will not be purchasing from this company ever again I will spend my money with a reputable company such as Lululemon whose products can be trusted and their customer service is professional.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 3 Liquido Active reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 01 #1152490

Wow for a pair of leggings? You must be really poor.

0 0 Reply
KatieJC71

May 01 #1152680

Anonymous would you care to elaborate on your comment as nowhere in my post does it state how much I paid for this product so as you have chosen to remain anonymous I can only guess you have some affiliation to Liquido Active.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.