TRUST LIQUIDATION CHANNEL

21 of 146 Liquidation Channel reviews

I continue purchasing jewelry from LC and selling it - and keeping a few pieces for myself. I get so many happy customers, repeat customers who bring friends to me. They know they can trust the product I am selling which I purchased from LC. My customers also love the variety of jewelry I present them. They especially love the sterling silver rings with precious gems, and the animal jewelry. The fact that it is nickle free makes certain customers feel safer purchasing my jewelry.

One time I did not receive my purchase, and I filed a report with LC. They reimbursed me immediately for the entire amount I had paid.

After being a customer of LC's for many years, I have nothing but an excellent review of this company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Jewelry Rings Mostly From Lc
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #944319

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Liquidation Channel? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
21 of 146 Liquidation Channel reviews

Feb 17 #1289840

Yeah right. Everyone else was done dirty but you were treated like royalty. How long have you worked for them?

0 0 Reply
djackso4

Dec 03, 2016 #1249626

Hello my name is Danielle Jackson and I am the customer service manager. We really appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback to us. All feedback helps us make our experiences the best we can for customers. And we are glad to be able to help you with your customers! Thank you for being a valued customer with the liquidation channel!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Liquidation Channel.
Filing a new complaint about
×