Liquidation Channel 2545819 Review

15 of 146 Liquidation Channel reviews

I received a Black Friday pamplet.Showed three pairs of different gem inside out hoop earrings for 79.99.

I called at time they said we could start ordering. I got through , gave him the number of the items and he read me back what it showed on the pamphlet. I ordered two sets. He gave me my order number and payment on the items.

Confirmed my order. The same number on pamphlet. I called back later and wanted to see on the Internet the earrings I had ordered. When I looked they were different earrings than the ones on pamphlet they sent me.

I called back they proceeded to tell me the picture was wrong. I had made a mistake. It must be a different view of the earrings. I'm not ***.

The picture showed inside out earrings. With 25 stones in each earring. The ones they said they were shipping have six stones in each earring. I've been fighting with them on the phone for two days.

They said their superior would call me tonight from six to eight, just to get rid of me. I'm still waiting. They did a bait and switch on me. I'm going to sue them.

How *** do they think we are.

They are such liars.How many more of their customers have they lied and cheated?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
2545819
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #962001

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Liquidation Channel? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
15 of 146 Liquidation Channel reviews

Feb 17 #1289833

This website censors adults? Even not swear words????????!!!!!!??????? Are you fricken kidding me? I dont need a babysitter. Im in the U.S. NOT N. KOREA! COMMUNIST WEBSITE. PERIOD!

0 0 Reply
djackso4

Dec 02, 2016 #1249239 Austin, Texas, United States

Hello first I want to thank you for taking the time to provide feedback to us. I also want to apologize that we were unable to provide the excellent service to you.My name is Danielle I am the customer service manager with liquidation channel and I am interested in your feedback and want to make things right. In regards to the earrings I had became aware of the issue when the product aired. We have been doing our best to make things right for customers and I want to do the same for you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me personally at danielle.jackson@Liquidationchannel.com.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Liquidation Channel.
Filing a new complaint about
×